Yatagarasu

[2018] CS US International FS Classic (12.09-16.09)

Just now, Xen said:

Less likely to have a direct clash with Medvedeva?o_O

But this pink dress, this PINK, is not doing favors for her. She'd be better off in red. In stronger competition lighting, this pink will take our eyes out. 

That color looks ugly (yes I use ugly) on her

Just now, Xen said:

Less likely to have a direct clash with Medvedeva?o_O

But this pink dress, this PINK, is not doing favors for her. She'd be better off in red. In stronger competition lighting, this pink will take our eyes out. 

But I mean.. if she's going to lose to someone might as well ACI U.U

And hey! Christy is 4th place???? Wow

Is it just me, or is the number of clean performances this week countable on 1 pair of hands? 

1 minute ago, Xen said:

Is it just me, or is the number of clean performances this week countable on 1 pair of hands? 

I think more skaters are trying different things, and also getting used to the new rules. Could have led to that?

For most people it's the first outing of the season too. 

Yaaas for Satoko winning this! She deserve it! SP was nearly perfect. There were some mistakes in FP, but it's just first competition and this program has huge potential. 

Yaaay for Korean Ladies too! I'd like to see Christy at the podium (and she'll make it if they send her to Lombardia instead), but 4th place in such warm-up group good result for her. So congrats ladies! You all were better than most of the man this weekend :dry:

3 minutes ago, gladi said:

I think more skaters are trying different things, and also getting used to the new rules. Could have led to that?

For most people it's the first outing of the season too. 

Plus the US classic occurred at a high altitude location, meaning the skaters ran out of breath a lot more easily.

Uhm, I though both 3lz of Satoko were UR, turn out she didn't get any call, so that's explain her TES. 

Meanwhile, Yuna got 6 carrots and unclear edge on both flip and lutz. I want to cry. 

10 минут назад, gladi сказал:

I'd wondered about that interpretation (stoic instead of feisty for Roxie) too 

10 минут назад, katonice сказал:

She really wants that 2nd GP assignment so badly doesn't she?

Reminds me of Young yesterday, gotta feel for them.

And 122 for Eunsoo. She's gonna podium yay!

I actually don't think there's an any interpretation. She's just soo nervous all the time. Yes, it's kind of sad. 

Actually imo Young is better interpreter than Eunsoo. She's yet to improve though.

I'm a bit confused (seems that's all I have been today ^_^||) about the huge gap in PCS between Christy and Yelim. 52 and 57??

Didn't think Christy's interpretation was worth almost whole point less than Yelim's

3 minutes ago, gladi said:

I'm a bit confused (seems that's all I have been today ^_^||) about the huge gap in PCS between Christy and Yelim. 52 and 57??

Didn't think Christy's interpretation was worth almost whole point less than Yelim's

Country bonus?

I prefered Satton's FS over her SP in the ice show but now watch it in competition I like the SP more. The StSq is FIRE :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

I was half asleep for a whole competition, but I really liked Satoko's program. I thought the Lz will definitely be called too, so it's a little surprising, but I'm glad that she won. I'm dissapointed that Yi Christy didn't medal - I think I liked her the best from the last group. I'm also sad for Yuna, the program looked great, but those URs... :( 

Eunsoo - I can't accept this program for her, sorry. Technically she did better than last time, but she definitely can't pull of this music (and she shouldn't, she's still a kid, sigh). Btw, Rafael seems to like her, usually he's not that animated ind Kiss & Cry :happy0007:

And Gabby :13877886: