Yatagarasu

[2018] JGP Kaunas (05.09 - 08.09)

24 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Kinayu has a 3A, there's a video of a very nice one she did, if anyone wants to see have a gif:

tumblr_pe7saw7qTM1w0e7n8o2_500.gif

:jaw:

Wow.

She's only 13. I am curious if we'll see it at this competition.

12 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

:jaw:

Wow.

She's only 13. I am curious if we'll see it at this competition.

Yes, yes, quite good isn't it? Better than her sister's IMO.

I mean, if she's in good shape, I'd go for it because there's literally nothing to lose. Throw it in for the FS and then let the dice roll. 

4 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Yes, yes, quite good isn't it? Better than her sister's IMO.

I mean, if she's in good shape, I'd go for it because there's literally nothing to lose. Throw it in for the FS and then let the dice roll. 

I was thinking the same - she's got nothing to lose if she tries it, so why not? :)

And it looks really good, yes!

7 hours ago, airi said:

I think it's because of some ilness, I read somewhere that she's not injured. I was waiting to see her too :(

But I'll be happy to see Arkhipova, she was one of my favourite underdogs last season, and of course Trusova and Sinitsina (I really liked her programs from last year :D ) And the rest of the girls and boys but it seems no one from my fav male juniors is here.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Yatagarasu said:

Kinayu has a 3A, there's a video of a very nice one she did, if anyone wants to see have a gif:

I wonder if she'll bring it out. She's not going to beat Sasha, but with it, she can aim for silver.

1 hour ago, Yatagarasu said:

Oh my. If she lands it she might prodium :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: something else to look forward to beside Sasha 4lz  :tumblr_inline_ncmifdw7151rpglid:

Isn't Kseniia supposed to be one to watch for, as well? I've been seeing her name pop up here and there.

I hope the stream cooperates for this one! There's going to be thousands of people online for Sasha's quads.

Starting orders for men and ladies!

-----

Schedule (EEST, UTC+3) 
9/6: Men’s SP 14:15; Ladies’ SP 18:00 
9/7: Short Dance 14:30; Ladies’ FS 17:30 
9/8: Men’s FS 12:00; Free Dance 15:45

2 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

awwww you can't help but root for this tiny fearless young lady!

I've read a recent super-long interview to her and her family and whoa, I really admire her guts and down-to-heart attitude...also, she wants to became a 2 time OGM LOL she's so ambitious and for that alone I'd root for her... hopefully she'll have a long career that will allow her to mature as a performer too...I hope she trains well so she will be there in 2026 (tho it sounds almost impossible right now, in the Russian field)

btw it looks to me she's got a tighter air position on her Lz than in her 4S, but could be the quality/angle/distance...I'm rooting for her to make history! But it's happening so fast! My mind has hard time catching up!

Hopefully her weird music cuts will work for her programs better than for...well, Alyona. I also hope judges won't give throw PCS just because of the quads and transitions...

Kinayu's 3A looks good! I guess without 3A she has no big hopes for a podium, being at her debut, but I also hope that if she brings it it won't make her mess the rest of the program (like Rika did:13877886: I hope she'll do better this season as a senior, it must have been so frustrating!). Sasha is amazing because of her ability to shrug off even a scary fall and complete the rest of her routine flawlessly...

Sasha goes first :laughing: The luck of russian girls this season, almost always in the first group...

She probably won't hold back like Anna and Alena, I'm looking forward to it :coolio:

I won't make it to see men tomorrow after all, but definitely will be here for ladies :D I hope stream behaves... But I guess a lot of people will only want to see Sasha.