:nono:

Yuzuru is popular bc of his personality (and good looks :wink: ) :laugh: :devil:

Exactly! Did Evan Lysaek (sorry too lazy too google his name) ever become popular? Last time I checked there is a huge number of olympic winners that fans are ultimately just meh about. so winning gold does NOT mean popularity

Winning gives you a number of followers, but the athlete has to have something also to attract many people like Yuzuru, he is not only a great athlete but he is also an inspiration and idol for many. His captivating personality, his mindset, everything. He is a real full package: talent,charisma, looks. He's got it all. I think that's why once you know about him you can't deny his existence, it attracts you like a magnet :love:

OMG I've been backtracking and found out I made a serious typo in my previous comment that completely changes the meaning of my post :rofl2:

I meant to say that winning is not everything, so there're more secrets behind popularity than that. so basically, everything you said bc you thought I meant different was the point I was trying to make lol

8. Please give a proper credit by posting the link to the original source for any photos, fanarts, translations, videos, gifs, news, fan edits etc. And ask permission to use photo/videos taken by fans, fan edits, fan art if to use them for any edit. If it's your work state by putting "created by me" or "edited by me"; and if you are not the original source please also credit by posting the link of original source.

As I assume most memes here are fan-made, please try to credit them as far as possible. If it is not known, simply state "source unknown, please PM me the source" etc. ; if it is created by you, please state "created/edited by me". :pbow: This also applies to your ava/sig (you can now add image credit below your ava -----> see mine! it's a bad example tho)