I wonder if Patrick feels like he could've been as popular as Yuzu if he had won in Sochi.

eta: Actually I think he blames it on Japan

:nono:

Yuzuru is popular bc of his personality (and good looks :wink: ) :laugh: :devil:

Exactly! Did Evan Lysaek (sorry too lazy too google his name) ever become popular? Last time I checked there is a huge number of olympic winners that fans are ultimately just meh about. so winning gold does mean popularity

:s_yes :s_thumbsup

Winning gives you a number of followers, but the athlete has to have something also to attract many people like Yuzuru, he is not only a great athlete but he is also an inspiration and idol for many. His captivating personality, his mindset, everything. He is a real full package: talent,charisma, looks. He's got it all. I think that's why once you know about him you can't deny his existence, it attracts you like a magnet :love:

I'd hit the like button 10 times for this comment if it existed. :love:

Maybe this is more appropriate here? Sorry for the double post. :s_sorry C_CBHqzUAAAHXFF.jpg

Lighting team, good job! :s_thumbsup

SOURE

YOU FOOLS! YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD DEFEATED ME WHEN I HAD TO SKATE IN THE FIRST GROUP RIGHT?!

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ME, I WILL CRUSH YOU AND YOUR TISSUE BOXES

Maybe this is more appropriate here? Sorry for the double post. :s_sorry C_CBHqzUAAAHXFF.jpg

SOURE

YOU FOOLS! YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD DEFEATED ME WHEN I HAD TO SKATE IN THE FIRST GROUP RIGHT?!

I can actually hear a loud clap of thunder in the background. Our meme god is that good! :bow:

SOURE

evil Yuzu is best Yuzu :devil:

1ofbxm.jpg

oh my godddd :rofl2:

I have visited this thread again now and as I saw it again I read the caption as "And none for Patrick-chan~" in my head and it took me a moment to realize that it's his surname :embSwan: