jEFU5vC.gif

LMAO I love this. The least threatening boxer I've ever seen. Look at him, he's like a kitten. Yet he manages the assassin look very well when he wants... As we've seen :grin:

Also the first time I saw that "Pooh is gone" pic on Javier's IG I laughed for a week :rofl2:

I wonder if Patrick feels like he could've been as popular as Yuzu if he had won in Sochi.

eta: Actually I think he blames it on Japan

:nono:

Yuzuru is popular bc of his personality (and good looks :wink: ) :laugh: :devil:

Exactly! Did Evan Lysaek (sorry too lazy too google his name) ever become popular? Last time I checked there is a huge number of olympic winners that fans are ultimately just meh about. so winning gold does not mean popularity

I wonder if Patrick feels like he could've been as popular as Yuzu if he had won in Sochi.

eta: Actually I think he blames it on Japan

:nono:

Yuzuru is popular bc of his personality (and good looks :wink: ) :laugh: :devil:

Exactly! Did Evan Lysaek (sorry too lazy too google his name) ever become popular? Last time I checked there is a huge number of olympic winners that fans are ultimately just meh about. so winning gold does mean popularity

Winning gives you a number of followers, but the athlete has to have something also to attract many people like Yuzuru, he is not only a great athlete but he is also an inspiration and idol for many. His captivating personality, his mindset, everything. He is a real full package: talent,charisma, looks. He's got it all. I think that's why once you know about him you can't deny his existence, it attracts you like a magnet :love: