• 2 weeks later...

Someone on twitter made this to make people laugh out of frustrations caused by the circumstances around CV

Translation:

Caption: "Here we go!"
Do - "Doyou (=Suturday) is doki-doki! (exciting)"
Re - "Lenor and I have teamed up for a new product..." (T/n: You know, we can't differentiate L and R...)
Caption: "Who made him wear glasses? (*dying message)"
Mi - "Minasan, (=Guys,) do you really need such a faster shutter speed to shoot this?"
Fa - "Hello, everyone who is watching the fansite. This is Yuzuru Hanyu. This time, Rotte has opened its fansite. Woohoo! ...Den! (=Ta-dah!)"
Caption: "The guy who uses "Den" most frequently in Japan"
So - Photographer: "Sore, Sore ii! (=That's it! That's nice!) Ah, yes. That's what we want."
La - "Iikashira? (=Well?)"  (T/n: Again, we can't differentiate L and R)
Caption: "Oh, yes, it looks so good on you, sir!"
Si - "Xièxiè, dàjiā, zhīchí. (=Thank you, everyone, for supporting me)"(T/n: I cannot transcribe the following part, but according to the caption, he seems like saying that he loves his fans?)
OK, let's sing together!

19 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Someone on twitter made this to make people laugh out of frustrations caused by the circumstances around CV

Translation:

Re - "Lenor and I have teamed up for a new product..." (T/n: You know, we can't differentiate L and R...)
Mi - "Minasan, (=Guys,) do you really need such a faster shutter speed to shoot this?"
Fa - "Hello, everyone who is watching the fansite. This is Yuzuru Hanyu. This time, Rotte has opened its fansite. Woohoo! ...Den! (=Ta-dah!)"
So - Photographer: "Sore, Sore ii! (=That's it! That's nice!) Ah, yes. That's what we want."
Si - "Xièxiè, dàjiā, zhīchí. (=Thank you, everyone, for supporting me)"(T/n: I cannot transcribe the following part, but according to the caption, he seems like saying that he loves his fans?)
OK, let's sing together!

Thank you so much for translating this. I saw this but had no idea what it was. I just saw cute Yuzu clips and I blew heart LOL

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/8/2020 at 10:58 PM, sweetwater said:

Translation:

OK, let's sing together!

I think the last bit he’s saying thank you everyone for the support, I like you guys

「謝謝大家支持、我喜歡你們」 

Xièxiè dàjiā zhīchí, wǒ xǐhuān nǐmen
:peekapooh:

him speaking Mandarin is so 可愛い💕

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...