This or That (New Questions)

1. H&L's biellman spin OR Chopin's backcounter 3A

2. Seimei's one leg entry into a camel spin OR The Swan's combination sit spins

3. First person to land 4A in competition OR Win perfect streak in a season 

4. 3Peat Olym Champion OR WR holder in SP, FS, and Total under the new system for another 5 years (this means even after another successive Olympic season)

5. Haru Yo Koi and Requiem of Heaven and Earth OR The Swan and White Legend

6. Sexiness: PW 2.0's running-through-hair OR Chopin 3.0's Ina  Bauer

7. Costume and hair: LGC or Seimei (only the version from PC though, that one's my absolute favorite)

8. First person to land a 4T-4T combo in competition OR first person to land a Quintuple Toe in competition

9. Change coach and compete for another 4 years OR Retire before the 19/20 season and go on a hiatus before returning as a coach in 2022 (but like neither)

10. Skate clean to LGC in competition or land a Quad Flip in competition (but at the same time I don't want him to recycle so idk :laughing:)

11. Yuzu's program choreo: Jeffrey Buttle OR Shae-Lynn Bourne (this is a tough one)

12. Favorite rawness/passion: RJ 2012 World or Seimei NHK

13. Chopin's ending pose and reaction: NHK/GPF/World/ACI/Pyeongchang (that was the first comp I streamed live ever and it stayed in me)

14. Yuzu's struggling with English    moments OR Yuzu's laughing sound

15. ITA commentaries OR No commentary

16. Yuzu guest starring in a new movie OR Yuzu guest starring in Tokyo Ghoul 

17. New hair color OR Stage make up

18. Drama: Skate to YOI's EROS for an exhibition (this one made me laugh out loud when I read it :rofl: But honestly, neither) OR get an IG account 

19. earphones OR pooh

20. If YUZU were not a figure skater: would you want him to be a baseball player OR soccer player (I dislike soccer a lot)

bonus: Music choice: Shoma's Moonlight or Alina's POTO (Alina's cut makes my ears bleed, while Moonlight is just a boring choice)

Bold and brave costuming choices: Plunging V neckline, or tights

12 hours ago, Legacy and Hope said:

8. First person to land a 4T-4T combo in competition OR first person to land a Quintuple Toe in competition  The hair loss involved in either one, though...

Glad Im not the only one who prefers the PW moment although I do agree Chopin was more naturally seductive. 8. BORser probably knew Yuzu was trouble the moment he joined the team but he didnt expect that to go on for so long lol

11 hours ago, kaeryth said:

9. Change coach and compete for another 4 years OR Retire before the 19/20 season and go on a hiatus before returning as a coach in 2022

11. Yuzu's program choreo: Jeffrey Buttle OR Shae-Lynn Bourne (I cheated...)

9. Daring choice!! 11. almost everyone cheated on that one

10 hours ago, fyere0 said:

4. 3Peat Olym Champion OR WR holder in SP, FS, and Total under the new system for another 5 years (this means even after another successive Olympic season) (both, set 3 world records in Beijing and hold those for the next five years after *cackles*)

6. Sexiness: PW 2.0's running-through-hair OR Chopin 3.0's Ina Bauer (a more introverted, less intentional-looking sexiness.)

11. Yuzu's program choreo: Jeffrey Buttle OR Shae-Lynn Bourne (Shae's got elegance, but Jeff really knows how to challenge him on every single beat and note of music.)

13. Chopin's ending pose and reaction: NHK/GPF/World/ACI/Pyeongchang (the perfect combination of monk-like serenity and bad b*tch)

14. Yuzu's struggling with English moments OR Yuzu's laughing sound (the struggle is real and you know it'll always end in a present participle)

4. That perfect scenario lol imagine the bitterness in other fandoms  6. When I rewatched his older PW programs, I could tell he wasnt as confident doing the sexy choreos but that somehow was sexy in its own way 11. JB choreo really challenges Yuzu and brings out the different sides to him while Shae works with Yuzu to bring out the Yuzu in the programs 13. the ending pose screams "how dare you doubted me!" 14. He makes  more expressions when speaks English than when he performs

6 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

7. Costume and hair: LGC or Seimei

20. If YUZU were not a figure skater: would you want him to be a baseball player OR soccer player

This was fun! Thanks! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

Yassss LGC needs some love! Awww thanks! 

5 hours ago, Xen said:

18. Drama: Skate to YOI's EROS for an exhibition OR Get an IG account 

Bonus question for others:

1. Bold and brave costuming choices: Plunging V neckline, or tights

3. He needs to break that 4CC curse! 18. I hate drama but Im curious to see how the fandom would react to this 18. Bonus question: that was easy for me as I think Notte Stellata costume is one of his most beautiful costumes

2 hours ago, MajaHled said:

7. Costume and hair: LGC or Seimei (only the version from PC though, that one's my absolute favorite)

7. Yeah, the Pyeongchang one was so perfect from head to toe. I prefer the way his bangs were styled, swept to the side, and the new details of his outfit 

4. 3Peat Olym Champion OR WR holder in SP, FS, and Total under the new system for another 5 years (this means even after another successive Olympic season)

8. First person to land a 4T-4T combo in competition OR first person to land a Quintuple Toe in competition (4T-4T isn't really beneficial to land in competition with limited jumps, so... so is a Quint for moment BUT it will happen someday :D )

9. Change coach and compete for another 4 years OR Retire before the 19/20 season and go on a hiatus before returning as a coach in 2022 (only because I don't want to cheat in this ;;)

10. Skate clean to LGC in competition or land a Quad Flip in competition

11. Yuzu's program choreo: Jeffrey Buttle OR Shae-Lynn Bourne 

13. Chopin's ending pose and reaction: NHK/GPF/World/ACI/Pyeongchang

14. Yuzu's struggling with English    moments OR Yuzu's laughing sound

19. earphones OR pooh

20. If YUZU were not a figure skater: would you want him to be a baseball player OR soccer player

bonus: Music choice: Shoma's Moonlight or Alina's POTO

Hmm, let's see...

8. First person to land a 4T-4T combo in competition OR first person to land a Quintuple Toe in competition

9. Change coach and compete for another 4 years OR Retire before the 19/20 season and go on a hiatus before returning as a coach in 2022 (I can't make it to any comps this season so REALLY hoping he stays on for another season)

10. Skate clean to LGC in competition OR land a Quad Flip in competition

11. Yuzu's program choreo: Jeffrey Buttle OR Shae-Lynn Bourne (this choice is impossible, really)

13. Chopin's ending pose and reaction: NHK/GPF/World/ACI/Pyeongchang (love the smirk and nod at the end)

14. Yuzu's struggling with English moments OR Yuzu's laughing sound

16. Yuzu guest starring in a new movie OR Yuzu guest starring in Tokyo Ghoul (I don't think I can take any more historically accurate movie hair....)

19. earphones OR pooh

Bold and brave costuming choices: Plunging V neckline, or tights

9. Change coach and compete for another 4 years (this but stay with TCC!) OR Retire before the 19/20 season and go on a hiatus before returning as a coach in 2022

11. Yuzu's program choreo: Jeffrey Buttle OR Shae-Lynn Bourne (can't choose they're both amazing!)

19. earphones OR pooh

bonus: Music choice: Shoma's Moonlight or Alina's POTO (PLEASE let Alina's FS be better....)

On 8/21/2018 at 3:25 AM, makebelieveup said:

Hi guys, I saw a really fun This or that thread earlier and would like to create my own questions (hopefully) in awaiting for media day (if theres even one).

9. Change coach and compete for another 4 years OR Retire before the 19/20 season and go on a hiatus before returning as a coach in 2022

19. earphones OR pooh

Purple tights...?

14. Yuzu's struggling with English  moments OR Yuzu's laughing sound

19. earphones OR pooh

Tights ! We have Haru yo koi for the plunging V neckline.

14. Yuzu's struggling with English moments OR Yuzu's laughing sound

19. earphones OR pooh

Mine.  :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Made a slight change for ITA commentaries. I will choose ITA everytime as long as there are translation. Lol. 

Also add some info in number 7: costume and hair for LGC or Seimei since my personal preference will be Seimei 2.0 > LGC > Seimei 1.0

7. Costume and hair: LGC or Seimei 2.0

14. Yuzu's struggling with English moments OR Yuzu's laughing sound

15. ITA commentaries with translation OR No commentary

19. earphones OR pooh

1. Bold and brave costuming choices: Plunging V neckline, or tights

I don't really see both as bold and brave though, just choose which one I like better. :10814716:

• 1 month later...

Oooh, this seems fun, I'm in! :68468287:

5. Haru Yo Koi and Requiem of Heaven and Earth OR The Swan and White Legend oops does this count as cheating (also woe me I haven't watched Requiem of Heaven and Earth :'( )

9. Change coach and compete for another 4 years OR Retire before the 19/20 season and go on a hiatus before returning as a coach in 2022 tbh he'd stick with Brian till the end of time, no?

10. Skate clean to LGC in competition or land a Quad Flip in competition I actually want him to land 4F someday as well, but 1. I love LGC, and 2. First thing first, 4A :smiley-cool14:

11. Yuzu's program choreo: Jeffrey Buttle OR Shae-Lynn Bourne HOW COME DOES THIS QUESTION EXIST WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE I LOVE THEM BOTH

16. Yuzu guest starring in a new movie OR Yuzu guest starring in Tokyo Ghoul I mean I'd like it if he guess star in Tokyo Ghoul but again woe me I haven't watched Tokyo Ghoul :( , but also consider this — guess-starring in Tokyo Ghoul live action movie :smiley-cool14:

18. Drama: Skate to YOI's EROS for an exhibition OR Get an IG account possible scenario: instead of an account representing his own person he can instead make an account for his Pooh tissue case to depict his daily life (ie. Yuzu's daily life on IG from Pooh's point of view)

19. earphones OR pooh

bonus: Music choice: Shoma's Moonlight or Alina's POTO Shoma's Moonlight is beyond lethargic but it's definitely more bearable than Alina's POTO

On 8/20/2018 at 3:25 PM, makebelieveup said:

Hi guys, I saw a really fun This or that thread earlier and would like to create my own questions (hopefully) in awaiting for media day (if theres even one).

9. Change coach and compete for another 4 years OR Retire before the 19/20 season and go on a hiatus before returning as a coach in 2022 NO THANK YOU TO BOTH!!!

19. earphones OR pooh

My choices in bold, above...

Also

Bold and brave costuming choices: Plunging V neckline, or tights. 

I don't feel like I need to see Yuzu in tights.

I'm gonna add one:

21. Beautiful celestial being Yuzu (HYK, H&L, Etude etc) or Fierce competitior Yuzu (Origin, LGC, Seimei, etc)

Oh! This is interesting

9. Change coach and compete for another 4 years OR Retire before the 19/20 season and go on a hiatus before returning as a coach in 2022 what if I don't like either option ;;;;

11. Yuzu's program choreo: Jeffrey Buttle OR Shae-Lynn Bourne THEY'RE BOTH SO GOOD THO THIS WAS HARD

16. Yuzu guest starring in a new movie OR Yuzu guest starring in Tokyo Ghoul Let Him Be A Fanboy

18. Drama: Skate to YOI's EROS for an exhibition OR Get an IG account sorry I really don't like YOI, as a gay man

19. earphones OR pooh

21. Beautiful celestial being Yuzu (HYK, H&L, Etude etc) or Fierce competitior Yuzu (Origin, LGC, Seimei, etc) I love No Chill Zu I knew he'd return