This or That (New Questions)

Hi guys, I saw a really fun This or that thread earlier and would like to create my own questions (hopefully) in awaiting for media day (if theres even one).

1. H&L's biellman spin OR Chopin's backcounter 3A

2. Seimei's one leg entry into a camel spin OR The Swan's combination sit spins

3. First person to land 4A in competition OR Win perfect streak in a season 

4. 3Peat Olym Champion OR WR holder in SP, FS, and Total under the new system for another 5 years (this means even after another successive Olympic season)

5. Haru Yo Koi and Requiem of Heaven and Earth OR The Swan and White Legend

6. Sexiness: PW 2.0's running-through-hair OR Chopin 3.0's Ina  Bauer

7. Costume and hair: LGC or Seimei

8. First person to land a 4T-4T combo in competition OR first person to land a Quintuple Toe in competition

9. Change coach and compete for another 4 years OR Retire before the 19/20 season and go on a hiatus before returning as a coach in 2022

10. Skate clean to LGC in competition or land a Quad Flip in competition

11. Yuzu's program choreo: Jeffrey Buttle OR Shae-Lynn Bourne 

12. Favorite rawness/passion: RJ 2012 World or Seimei NHK

13. Chopin's ending pose and reaction: NHK/GPF/World/ACI/Pyeongchang

14. Yuzu's struggling with English    moments OR Yuzu's laughing sound

15. ITA commentaries OR No commentary

16. Yuzu guest starring in a new movie OR Yuzu guest starring in Tokyo Ghoul 

17. New hair color OR Stage make up

18. Drama: Skate to YOI's EROS for an exhibition OR Get an IG account 

19. earphones OR pooh

20. If YUZU were not a figure skater: would you want him to be a baseball player OR soccer player

bonus: Music choice: Shoma's Moonlight or Alina's POTO

I'll play, answers in bold

4. 3Peat Olym Champion OR WR holder in SP, FS, and Total under the new system for another 5 years (this means even after another successive Olympic season)

5. Hana Yo Koi and Requiem of Heaven and Earth OR The Swan and White Legend

8. First person to land a 4T-loop-4T combo in competition OR first person to land a Quint Toe in competition  ( @makebelieveup there's no half loop there, it's just 4T-4T)

9. Change coach and compete for another 4 years OR Retire before the 19/20 season and go on a hiatus before returning as a coach in 2022 (can't choose)

11. Yuzu's program choreo: Jeffrey Buttle OR Shae-Lynn Bourne (cannot choose because equal to me)

13. Chopin's ending pose and reaction: GPF/World/ACI/Pyeonchang

19. earphones OR pooh

20. If YUZU were not a figure skater: would you want him to be a baseball player OR soccer player

I ended up cheating few times but here goes 

3. First person to land 4A in competition OR Win perfect streak in a season ( I don't care about him being first but I really want to see his 4A, it would be a beauty I am sure)

5. Hana Yo Koi and Requiem of Heaven and Earth OR The Swan and White Legend

7. Costume and hair: LGC or Seimei (Olympics costume and hair)

8. First person to land a 4T-loop-4T combo in competition OR first person to land a Quindruple Toe in competition

9. Change coach and compete for another 4 years OR Retire before the 19/20 season and go on a hiatus before returning as a coach in 2022 (stay with Brian and skate forever, and that is my only answer)

10. Skate clean to LGC in competition or land a Quad Flip in competition (that would be a real miracle)

11. Yuzu's program choreo: Jeffrey Buttle OR Shae-Lynn Bourne (this one is really hard)

13. Chopin's ending pose and reaction: GPF/World/ACI/Pyeongchang

17. New hair color OR Stage make up (Neither)

19. earphones OR pooh

20. If YUZU were not a figure skater: would you want him to be a baseball player OR soccer player (Niether, I want to see him as a dancer)

5 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

I had to give up on those two as my brain is broken enough as it is!

Choosing between Jeffrey and Shae is like sophie's choice! :sorrow:

5 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I ended up cheating few times but here goes 

9. Change coach and compete for another 4 years OR Retire before the 19/20 season and go on a hiatus before returning as a coach in 2022 (stay with Brian and skate forever, and that is my only answer) 

LOL that's every fangirl's wish

1. H&L's biellman spin OR Chopin's ba3Ackcounter

2. Seimei's one leg entry into a camel spin OR The Swan's combination sit spins

3. First person to land 4A in competition OR Win perfect streak in a season 

4. 3Peat Olym Champion OR WR holder in SP, FS, and Total under the new system for another 5 years (this means even after another successive Olympic season)

5. Hana Yo Koi and Requiem of Heaven and Earth OR The Swan and White Legend - can’t decide

8. First person to land a 4T-loop-4T combo in competition OR first person to land a Quint Toe in competition  ( @makebelieveup there's no half loop there, it's just 4T-4T)

9. Change coach and compete for another 4 years OR Retire before the 19/20 season and go on a hiatus before returning as a coach in 2022 (can't choose)

10. Skate clean to LGC in competition or land a Quad Flip in competition can’t choose - don’t want a repeat of LGC in comp and don’t believe 4flip is meant to be.

11. Yuzu's program choreo: Jeffrey Buttle OR Shae-Lynn Bourne (cannot choose because equal to me)

12. Favorite rawness/passion: RJ 2012 World or Seimei NHK

13. Chopin's ending pose and reaction: GPF/World/ACI/Pyeonchang - none - NHK murderface

14. Yuzu's struggling with English    moments OR Yuzu's laughing sound

15. ITA commentaries OR No commentary

16. Yuzu guest starring in a new movie OR Yuzu guest starring in Tokyo Ghoul no preference

17. New hair color OR Stage make up

18. Drama: Skate to YOI's EROS for an exhibition OR Get an IG account neither

19. earphones OR pooh let him have both ffs

20. If YUZU were not a figure skater: would you want him to be a baseball player OR soccer player- neither - a gymnast 

bonus: Music choice: Shoma's Moonlight or Alina's POTO

13 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

1. H&L's biellman spin OR Chopin's ba3Ackcounter ...

Omgosh that NHK MURDERFACE YASSS i forgot to add

---

1. H&L's biellman spin OR Chopin's backcounter 3A (I love the way he put his leg down)

3. First person to land 4A in competition OR Win perfect streak in a season (I wish he can win at 4CC once tho)

4. 3Peat Olym Champion OR WR holder in SP, FS, and Total under the new system for another 5 years (this means even after another successive Olympic season) imagine he doesnt go for another olympic season but his records still top the new champion's

6. Sexiness: PW 2.0's running-through-hair OR Chopin 3.0's Ina  Bauer (That moment was the first time I fell in love with him)

7. Costume and hair: LGC or Seimei (his heart hairline is everything )

8. First person to land a 4T-4T combo in competition OR first person to land a Quintuple Toe in competition

9. Change coach and compete for another 4 years OR Retire before the 19/20 season and go on a hiatus before returning as a coach in 2022 (I want to see a new star coach)

10. Skate clean to LGC in competition or land a Quad Flip in competition (Flip isnt my fave jump so I dont care so much for it)

11. Yuzu's program choreo: Jeffrey Buttle OR Shae-Lynn Bourne (the only one i cannot choose)

19. earphones OR pooh

bonus: Music choice: Shoma's Moonlight or Alina's POTO (at least its a shorter program lol)

9. Change coach and compete for another 4 years OR Retire before the 19/20 season and go on a hiatus before returning as a coach in 2022

11. Yuzu's program choreo: Jeffrey Buttle OR Shae-Lynn Bourne - can't choose :usrs:. They're both equally amazing just in a different way

14. Yuzu's struggling with English moments OR Yuzu's laughing sound

15. ITA commentaries OR No commentary - only if it's Italian Eurosport

19. earphones OR pooh

bonus: Music choice: Shoma's Moonlight or Alina's POTO (because of the music cut)

10 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

11. Yuzu's program choreo: Jeffrey Buttle OR Shae-Lynn Bourne - can't choose :usrs:. They're both equally amazing just in a different way

15. ITA commentaries OR No commentary - only if it's Italian Eurosport

oh yeah of course i mean Max and Angelo, population two: only them 

4. 3Peat Olym Champion OR WR holder in SP, FS, and Total under the new system for another 5 years (this means even after another successive Olympic season)  Both, please!!

5. Haru Yo Koi and Requiem of Heaven and Earth OR The Swan and White Legend  So hard to choose!

8. First person to land a 4T-4T combo in competition OR first person to land a Quintuple Toe in competition  The hair loss involved in either one, though...

11. Yuzu's program choreo: Jeffrey Buttle OR Shae-Lynn Bourne  This one is ridiculously hard.

13. Chopin's ending pose and reaction: NHK/GPF/World/ACI/Pyeongchang  Pyeongchang Chopin is the king of Chopins

17. New hair color OR Stage make up  Neither please?

19. earphones OR pooh

bonus: Music choice: Shoma's Moonlight or Alina's POTO  This one seems fairly obvious...

Here to play as well!

11. Yuzu's program choreo: Jeffrey Buttle OR Shae-Lynn Bourne (I cheated...)

14. Yuzu's struggling with English  moments OR Yuzu's laughing sound

18. Drama: Skate to YOI's EROS for an exhibition OR Get an IG account  (none)

19. earphones OR pooh

20. If YUZU were not a figure skater: would you want him to be a baseball player OR soccer player (I don't follow these 2 sports but I think I'd enjoy baseball more)

2. Seimei's one leg entry into a camel spin OR The Swan's combination sit spins (so beautifully timed to the musical phrases.)

4. 3Peat Olym Champion OR WR holder in SP, FS, and Total under the new system for another 5 years (this means even after another successive Olympic season) (both, set 3 world records in Beijing and hold those for the next five years after *cackles*)

5. Haru Yo Koi and Requiem of Heaven and Earth OR The Swan and White Legend (White Legend is underappreciated as an ex, and I think Notte Stellata is the best of all those programs.)

6. Sexiness: PW 2.0's running-through-hair OR Chopin 3.0's Ina Bauer (a more introverted, less intentional-looking sexiness.)

8. First person to land a 4T-4T combo in competition OR first person to land a Quintuple Toe in competition (lmao just because it's ridic)

9. Change coach and compete for another 4 years OR Retire before the 19/20 season and go on a hiatus before returning as a coach in 2022 (Ghislain should take him on as assistant jump coach at TCC! Specialized technical coaching is the only kind of coaching I see him conceivably doing in the next decade.)

10. Skate clean to LGC in competition or land a Quad Flip in competition (going back in time to do this; I don't want him to repeat it)

11. Yuzu's program choreo: Jeffrey Buttle OR Shae-Lynn Bourne (Shae's got elegance, but Jeff really knows how to challenge him on every single beat and note of music.)

13. Chopin's ending pose and reaction: NHK/GPF/World/ACI/Pyeongchang (the perfect combination of monk-like serenity and bad b*tch)

14. Yuzu's struggling with English moments OR Yuzu's laughing sound (the struggle is real and you know it'll always end in a present participle)

17. New hair color OR Stage make up (men of Team Japan past and present, kidnap him and teach him some things. Daisuke will do his brows, Tatsuki in charge of eyeshadow, Keiji will draw a nice sharp eyeliner wing for him, and Shoma will apply lipstick and any necessary facial decoration, overseen by Nobu.)

18. Drama: Skate to YOI's EROS for an exhibition OR Get an IG account (neither)

19. earphones OR pooh

20. If YUZU were not a figure skater: would you want him to be a baseball player OR soccer player (lbr at this point he's spent enough of his life on ice that he'd just fall over if he tried to run and kick a ball at the same time)

bonus: Music choice: Shoma's Moonlight or Alina's POTO (I haven't seen Moonlight yet but LITERALLY ANYTHING is better than what they foisted on poor Alina)

11. Yuzu's program choreo: Jeffrey Buttle OR Shae-Lynn Bourne 

19. earphones OR pooh

This was fun! Thanks! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

There we go:

4. 3Peat Olym Champion OR WR holder in SP, FS, and Total under the new system for another 5 years (this means even after another successive Olympic season) (whatever he decides and hope he's healthy making all these choices)

6. Sexiness: PW 2.0's running-through-hair OR Chopin 3.0's Ina  Bauer (sure you don't think you're sexy, but what were you thinking then hmm?)

9. Change coach and compete for another 4 years OR Retire before the 19/20 season and go on a hiatus before returning as a coach in 2022 (compete for 4 seasons with BOrser, and then come to 2026 as a coach, or one half of an ice dance team (Chanyu, Feryu or GeYu?)

11. Yuzu's program choreo: Jeffrey Buttle OR Shae-Lynn Bourne  (BOTH)

14. Yuzu's struggling with English    moments OR Yuzu's laughing sound (both)

19. earphones OR pooh

20. If YUZU were not a figure skater: would you want him to be a baseball player OR soccer player (he'll fanboy over Shohei, won't he)

Bonus question for others:

1. Bold and brave costuming choices: Plunging V neckline, or tights