Emzie

Media Link Requests

21 hours ago, fyere0 said:

Yuzu-music-related - does anyone have a link to a video of Shinya Kiyozuka performing in a mall or somewhere? One of the pieces he played was HYK. The video I saw was on Instagram, and I think it was from the latter half of 2018 (after FaOI last year was over), but I can't find it and I'd like to see it again. I love those videos where famous musicians turn up in public places and impress everyone. :) 

16 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

This one?

17 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

This one?

This is it, thank you! :clap: How did I miss it, I literally looked on his IG and everything. xD

I'm looking for a wallpaper that I actually have as my desktop wallpaper right now, but I am not sure if I ever saved it to my harddisk, and if I did, it's now in a folder with nearly 4000 other pictures. Can you help me find the file somewhere? It's a shot of Yuzu doing Haru Yo, Koi at Fantasy on Ice 2018 in Shizuoka. I've done a screengrab of my own background.

tumblr_pwjo7xEwBD1s5tnkpo1_500.png

(I feel so silly asking this, but I simply don't have the energy to look, and I really want to use it as the background on my work computer.)

Pamigena has found it! I put out the request on tumblr too, and she gave me the link there. Isn't the picture gorgeous?

81Th-0M--xL.jpg

Now all my students will get to see Yuzu in his sakura fairy glory everytime I hook up my computer to the smartboard in the classroom.