Media Link Requests

26 minutes ago, matchanodoame said:

Hi all!

I'm looking for several things: 

1. I read someone's post recounting about a video in which Yuzu's school friend commented about him and Yuzu was saying like "don't ruin my image". I've been wanting to see the video but don't know where to look and have no clue where's it from.

I'm paraphrasing a bit from what I remember of the interview translation.

Interviewer: What do you think of Yuzu?

Female classmates: If you ask him to do a triple jump, he jumps and spins around the hallway

Yuzu: Please don't destroy the image of Hanyu Yuzuru ^^

Sidenote: His classmates all look older than him :slinkaway:

Bonus: Yuzu interacting with a baby and kids! Also this is the video where he says he's popular with little girls. :rofl:

22 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Female classmates: If you ask him to do a triple jump, he jumps and spins around the hallway

Bonus: Yuzu interacting with a baby and kids! Also this is the video where he says he's popular with little girls. :rofl:

Thank you for finding this for me! I watched the clip for a bit and this video is really interesting. Never knew that his school have a sports program and he's a part of it. 

And the interaction between Yuzu and little kids just melts me away :10636614: He's so good in handling children, isn't he? He'd definitely make a good dad :tumblr_inline_mg16egIXKr1qdlkyg:

On 6/30/2017 at 10:25 AM, Floria said:

I have it on my HDD. I will try to share it on Google Drive (I have no space left :facepalm:) or by other means.  I' ll put the link in this thread when it is ready.

EDIT: Here it is https://wetransfer.com/downloads/b2e997ae42d5c98bd5475500e2cc66b020170630120244/194cae

does anyone have a working link?

On 7/18/2017 at 2:58 PM, kaeryth said:

is there a translation or subbed version of this?

On 2017/7/29 at 10:29 AM, lilsailor said:

is there a translation or subbed version of this?

Probably not. I searched for it in April and could not find it. I’ve been translating this whole show as part of my English training and just finished half of it now, so maybe I would be able to provide a rough translation in the near future if no one would do it before me.