Media Link Requests

17 hours ago, Salior said:

I remember there was a tweet showing Yuzu's favourite music, those that are not on this list https://yuzuru-hanyu-central.tumblr.com/post/179893732594/yuzurus-music-list . Any ideas? It was a Q&A from a magazine I think, probably way back since 2011

I can't link it to you but from nonchan's translation of Aoi Honoo 1, Yuzu listed some songs he listened to as 'support music.'

Supernova by BUMP OF CHICKEN

Ato Hitotsu by FUNKY MONKEY BABY

and R by Hi-Fi CAMP (which is already on your list)

3 hours ago, kaeryth said:

I can't link it to you but from nonchan's translation of Aoi Honoo 1, Yuzu listed some songs he listened to as 'support music.'

Supernova by BUMP OF CHICKEN

Ato Hitotsu by FUNKY MONKEY BABY

and R by Hi-Fi CAMP (which is already on your list)

I have the book and the translation, I’ll check it again, thank you! ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

I'm reading Aoi Honoo and I'm curious if there's any footage of Yuzu's Zigeunerweisen program from PIW that he mentions? I could only find Etude here.

Compared to my previous skates to this program, my emotions are completely different…… I think the same about ‘Zigeunerweisen’ which I skated to mainly at Prince Ice World (April ~
May, Yokohama). [...] But after skating 10 shows at Prince, at the last show, something felt different to me. Even I cannot explain it, but for the first time, I was able to put in emotions to ‘Zigeunerweisen’. It’s hard to put to words what type of emotions…… it’s something I can only express with my body, but something came out from my body.

I'd really love to see this T__T

3 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

I'm reading Aoi Honoo and I'm curious if there's any footage of Yuzu's Zigeunerweisen program from PIW that he mentions? I could only find Etude here.

I'd really love to see this T__T

That performance was only for the Shin Yokohama stop of PIW. I don't think it was ever broadcast. Some shaky fancams with fan interactions but no video of the performance itself.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure this is the right place to ask but....

does anyone have a link to the NBC coverage of the 2018 men’s skating competition that includes the full Yuzu flight for sp?

I saw the CBC coverage by Dasani.

thanks 

On 1/10/2019 at 4:12 AM, KitSileya said:

At 3:51 in this music video, there's a clip of someone (Brian?) brushing something (a tear?) from Yuzu's cheek. Does anyone know where it's from, and have a link to the full clip?

I think this might be the one you're looking for! Starts at around 1:39 :)

Hi everyone, 

I'm looking for a clip (that I've seen on youtube - but am thinking the original clip might have gotten deleted?) that shows an interview with Yuzu following the scene (at the press conference above). This clip (above) ends with Yuzu banging his head on the table (and apologizing for taking up so much of the press conference time with his response). But the one that I'm looking for is the one where it shows Yuzu's response from this press conference (with the head banging) and then moves onto an interview with him (perhaps at worlds 2016) asking about his response here.

It was a Japanese show that highlighted this, and I've looked on youtube and daily motion for the clip, but cannot find it for the life of me. I had remembered some of what he had said in the interview so I googled it and came across this page: http://yzurulove.seesaa.net/article/435818376.html

It basically has the content that Yuzu spoke in his interview at worlds 2016 (pasting it below for you Japanese speakers:)

The page points to a dailymotion clip from YzRIKO that got deleted, but I feel like I saw it on youtube as well. 

Hopefully it's still around somewhere and someone might be able to help me out :)

Thank you so much in advance!! 

こういう風になってきて将来どうなっていくか、
という話ですよね。

僕はそんなのはわからないと。

ただ、ボーヤン・ジン選手はあの時フリーは4つで
十分だと言ってましたけど、僕の中ではまだまだ
分からないです。

それは僕の夢だった4回転アクセルであったり、
夢だった五輪チャンピオンというものだったり、
いろんな未来が描けるんですよね。

いろんな可能性があるから、人それぞれ。
例えばこれからパトリックチャン選手が4回転
サルコーを跳んでくるかもしれないし。

もしかしたハビがループ入れてくるかもしれないし。
ボーヤンがアクセル跳んでくるかもしれないし。
フリップやってくるかもしれないし。

そんないろんな可能性のある未来を、そんな決めつけたくない。
自分が例えば「4回転は4本で十分だよね」とか、
そういうことを言っちゃいたくないんですよ。

ホントにそれぞれの方向性があって、それぞれの
個性が今生きている状態なんですよ。

それを崩したくない。むしろその個性で戦って
いられるからこそ、僕自身めちゃくちゃ楽しいですね。』

On 10/12/2018 at 2:18 PM, Raomina said:

Ok, I've decided to split the files into smaller parts, but they'd all have to be downloaded to extract the entire file (just need to extract from the file with extension.zip). You can download them here:

https://mega.nz/#F!m35VnarA

Key: !RnHuhg_HEC29pXpUWI1pUA

I was hoping for google drive, I really wanted to watch it. Thanks tho for sharing. T_T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...