Emzie

Media Link Requests

5 hours ago, kaeryth said:

This one? And I don't think there's any translations for everything since people were upset that it featured more on Shoma and Nathan than Yuzu (if I remember correctly..)

Hide contents

Yes, that's the one :thanks:

I am looking for the Eng Sub video in which he visited a place that was impacted by the earthquake and he met a man on the street who told him that his wife and house got washed away, and Yuzu was really sad and almost cried afterwards after the man left.  

I remember seeing it before but now I can’t find this video.

anyone know which one I am talking about?

thanks!!

16 minutes ago, holina said:

I am looking for the Eng Sub video in which he visited a place that was impacted by the earthquake and he met a man on the street who told him that his wife and house got washed away, and Yuzu was really sad and almost cried afterwards after the man left.  

I remember seeing it before but now I can’t find this video.

anyone know which one I am talking about?

thanks!!

It's this one:

Around 13:00 is when they stop at a place that overlooks a river, and 13:47 specifically is where Yuzu meets the old man (who lost his house and wife) and an old lady that were passing by. After they talk, Yuzu says "tsurai, tsurai, tsurai--"
This is also the documentary where he meets the students from a junior high school in Ishinomaki. Where they ask him to do the pistol pose and he's like "pistol pose?" XD

was wondering if this was ever translated or does anyone know if there is a rough translation of it mainly about what they were saying about his eye lid and nose. thanks :)