Media Link Requests

9 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

You'll probably see it in this thread soon but I'm still slowly working on it...

Or I can just put it the the competition thread...

I'm sure you hear (and read) this a lot, but I just want to say, YOU'RE AMAZING! :bow:

Thank you for your hard work, may our Overlord Zuzu bless you for eternity. :thanks: :10742288:

:13877886:Hello. I am new and I am sorry for asking this question as my first post, but can anyone tell me where can I find that one video of Yuzuru that titled Yuzuru Hanyu cute with 1mil views and some cute baby song as a background? Usually whenever I search Yuzuru hanyu cute that video will be the first to pop up and I cant seem to find it anymore :10636614:

3 hours ago, Yuzupoo said:

:13877886:Hello. I am new and I am sorry for asking this question as my first post, but can anyone tell me where can I find that one video of Yuzuru that titled Yuzuru Hanyu cute with 1mil views and some cute baby song as a background? Usually whenever I search Yuzuru hanyu cute that video will be the first to pop up and I cant seem to find it anymore :10636614:

I couldn't find it on youtube but here is the bilibili link 

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av8010942/

On 4/9/2018 at 10:19 PM, SparkleSalad said:

Thank you ver much! :snonegai: I don't know why I asked, though, it still makes me burst into tears. :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow: 

ETA Oh! The rest of the clip is in the comments! ^_^

also there's this program on YouTube with the full ChSq starting at about 20:00!! Wish there's English sub for it

Does anyone have the full olympic broadcasts or at least a vid of the last group for the men's competition? preferably no commentary but I'm not picky at this point :peekapooh:
I thought I had the full thing but I don't whoops. Also, if anyone tells me how to save the file from the eurosport player I can at least still get the free skate, the short is already unavailable...

do any of you know where i can find the original version of this

like the actual video not the recording? also if there are other videos like this out there like those bolero MADs for worlds except just for yuzuru that'd be nice to watch too.

20 hours ago, joycezc said:

The full program: https://oneyouzuru.tumblr.com/post/171552918115/raw720p-180217-2018-pyeongchang-olympics-mens

[RAW/720P] 180217 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics Men's Figure Skating Free Program (Olympics Official) - Commentary and No Commentary versions

https://mega.nz/#!avZ3zYxB!n95ZIxlwfi2gnLWhgMYmHQgIrkSs82LB7CCwI2ZWgBU

:thanks: 

There's supposedly a video out there where yuzuru gets asked about a dating scandal (the reporter obviously didn't do his research about the fakeness of it all) and he looks really disappointed or lowkey upset and says something about how the rumor caused trouble for his classmate and his fans do any of you know where i can find this?