Media Link Requests

2 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

hellooooo

Idk if this exists but i'm pretty sure there was a video where they were showing Pooh on the boards. I need it because of reasons.

Also, any video where Team Yuzu is walking behind him :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:  or just with him, preferably not at the K&C thaaaankss

Is this okay?

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Hiya. Can anyone point me to the recent video where they had Wagner and Fernandez talking about Hanyu? A thousand times thank you!

Hi! Is it this video? I saw this somewhere and downloaded it for the incoming drought. :cry:

1 hour ago, Erin said:

Hello! Is there a video of an interview of Yuzu with Ogimama in the insert, just this Olympics? I saw a screenshot of it from Ogimama's insta, i think. :thanks:

Nope. No interview. In Japanese variety shows they will sometimes show how guest panels reacts to videos. That's what the screenshot in Ogimama's insta was..

20 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Nope. No interview. In Japanese variety shows they will sometimes show how guest panels reacts to videos. That's what the screenshot in Ogimama's insta was..

I see. Is there a video of that variety show? Even just a clip of Yuzu's conversation with Ogimama? Sorry for being a pest and thank you for your hard work. :10742288: 

ETA: Oops wait, i think i misunderstood. So Ogimama was in a variety show and he didn't interact with Yuzu? Because the pic i saw was Yuzu waving to a camera/screen which i assumed was showing Ogimama who was in an insert, so i thought they interacted. 

2 hours ago, Erin said:

I see. Is there a video of that variety show? Even just a clip of Yuzu's conversation with Ogimama? Sorry for being a pest and thank you for your hard work. :10742288: 

ETA: Oops wait, i think i misunderstood. So Ogimama was in a variety show and he didn't interact with Yuzu? Because the pic i saw was Yuzu waving to a camera/screen which i assumed was showing Ogimama who was in an insert, so i thought they interacted. 

Not sure, but I think you may be talking of this one: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ey7bf

(on the last 10 seconds, just when Ogimama was about to talk to Yuzu they run out of time, so all he could do was to say"Congratulations!")