Media Link Requests

Hello everyone!!

I've been scouting the whole internet trying to find 2015 NHK Semei with the japanese comentators, but it's been imposible to locate :shrug: sooo if anybody has a link or a place I could find it, I would be eternally grateful. 

4 hours ago, Yulu said:

Hello everyone!!

I've been scouting the whole internet trying to find 2015 NHK Semei with the japanese comentators, but it's been imposible to locate :shrug: sooo if anybody has a link or a place I could find it, I would be eternally grateful. 

I've uploaded it just now!

• 1 month later...

A little help for a new Fanyu?

Hello everyone!

First of all, nice to meet y'all!

So, I was actually trying to watch little by little all the interviews,tv apparences and documentaries of Yuzu using the beautiful index created by some of you!

Sadly I've noticed that many subbed videos are now taken down from YouTube so I feel kinda lost because there's so much material..

So there's my small request!

Can someone link under this post the important interviews, tv shows or documentaries that a Fanyu should absolutely watch? Also, are the links in the index going to be changed, hoping that the subbed versions aren't lost? Idk if this is the right thread to ask this, but since it's media related, I think it's right, eheh! I'm actually a newbie Fanyu, so I would be really glad if you could help me! <3

Thanks for reading, hope that everyone has a wonderful day! ❄️

7 hours ago, argymoon said:

A little help for a new Fanyu?

Hello everyone!

First of all, nice to meet y'all!

So, I was actually trying to watch little by little all the interviews,tv apparences and documentaries of Yuzu using the beautiful index created by some of you!

Sadly I've noticed that many subbed videos are now taken down from YouTube so I feel kinda lost because there's so much material..

So there's my small request!

Can someone link under this post the important interviews, tv shows or documentaries that a Fanyu should absolutely watch? Also, are the links in the index going to be changed, hoping that the subbed versions aren't lost? Idk if this is the right thread to ask this, but since it's media related, I think it's right, eheh! I'm actually a newbie Fanyu, so I would be really glad if you could help me! <3

Thanks for reading, hope that everyone has a wonderful day! ❄️

Hello and welcome to the Planet! Have you had a look at our Videos section by any chance? If you see the menu of categories on the right and scroll all the way down you should find 'Yuzuru's Journey' – that section is PH's collection of English subbed interviews and documentaries that spans most of his competitive career. You will find a lot of videos that are only found here which are subbed by some of our wonderful members, and even some that have been removed from YT but preserved here. I would definitely recommend you start from there, you can also check out the 'Media Appearances' for more interviews/events outside of competitions. If there's any specific video(s) you are looking for you can add it to this thread for sure!

I think the index that you're referring might be the compilation posts made by @kaeryth? I think those were originally made prior to the existence of the videobox on PH which is now our main archive for videos that is continually updated.

For recommendations, here are some of my personal favourites (in chronological order):

2012 Spirit of the Athletes documentary

2015 Kenji's Room Interview (5 parts)

2015 Yuzuru x Nomura Mansai (YouTube)

2018 Post-Olympics JNPC interview (HD) / YouTube link

2019 Post Jnats 'Hanyu and Yuzuru' Interview (3 parts)

Bonus: 2020 Lotte Gum Commercial Making of