Media Link Requests

image61.jpg?w=300&h=195

hellooooo i'm looking for a full clip of this? where he puts his face into the camera and asks "is it filming?" lol i remember watching the full video of this but i can't remember where...any help is greatly appreciated!

On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 12:39 PM, mushroombb said:

image61.jpg?w=300&h=195

hellooooo i'm looking for a full clip of this? where he puts his face into the camera and asks "is it filming?" lol i remember watching the full video of this but i can't remember where...any help is greatly appreciated!

Is this video?

I love the Italian version of the flower ceremony!  I seem to remember seeing somewhere a vid of Max in a studio after the SP at the Olympics arguing with a lot of other pundits round a table- does anyone else remember that?

2 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

I love the Italian version of the flower ceremony!  I seem to remember seeing somewhere a vid of Max in a studio after the SP at the Olympics arguing with a lot of other pundits round a table- does anyone else remember that?

Yes! They were trying to talk about other things but Max set them straight :smiley-laughing021:

Hi there again! Could anybody point me in the direction where I can find that Milan 2018 promo video that was released recently? It was posted in the general thread, I think, but I neglected to bookmark it when I could and now I can't find it again. :( I also tried looking around the internet but had no luck and the one on the official website is a much shorter, different one altogether.

1 hour ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Hi there again! Could anybody point me in the direction where I can find that Milan 2018 promo video that was released recently? It was posted in the general thread, I think, but I neglected to bookmark it when I could and now I can't find it again. :( I also tried looking around the internet but had no luck and the one on the official website is a much shorter, different one altogether.

This one?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I'm still recovering from the EX last weekend and don't even want to think about all the threads I'll have to sift through once my heart finishes re-solidifying so I wonder if anyone would have a link to the backstage/"backyard"/warmup stuff from CoR (Chopin seated image training, meditating, running about etc.)? :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

29 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Okay, I'm still recovering from the EX last weekend and don't even want to think about all the threads I'll have to sift through once my heart finishes re-solidifying so I wonder if anyone would have a link to the backstage/"backyard"/warmup stuff from CoR (Chopin seated image training, meditating, running about etc.)? :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: