Media Link Requests

11 minutes ago, Plumqueen said:

The 2013 Men's Grand Prix Final Victory Ceremony - does it exist?  I have looked for it on YT and can't find it.  Surely Yuzu's first GPF Medal Ceremony exists somewhere?

Thank you for your help.

Erm.... yes. 

1 hour ago, Plumqueen said:

It's "not available" in my country.  As much as I would love to see this, I guess I'm mainly glad it does exist.  Thank you!

Oh... you could try dailymotion, I suppose, but the site is banned in Russia, so I can't quite open it myself... 

2 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

You can find it here on bilibili.

Thank you all so much.  His FIRST GPF Victory Ceremony!  

1. He skated out to Parisian Walkways!  That really threw me off.  Then I hoped he'd skate to at least a little of it in his R&J costume. 

2. Patrick handled the loss much better than I expected.

3. How delightful/happy Nobu was.

4. Yuzu didn't jump on to the podium!  I wonder when he began doing that?

5. Absolutely gorgeous flower fan arrangements!

6. Singing his National Anthem.  I'll have to show this to my husband tonight.  He loves seeing Yuzu sing along and hasn't seen this ceremony.

7. Such joy (as always) when Yuzu skated around afterwards thanking everyone.

I was on a GPF kick today and very frustrated that I had never seen this video.  So, thank you all for making this possible!

• 2 weeks later...
1 時間前, kaerythさんが言いました:

This is late but...

You are my 🌞

My only 🌞

You make me ☺

When skies are gray

You'll never know dear

How much I 💘 you

Please don't take my 🌞 away~

(Thank you thank you thank you! The one I originally came across didn't have commentary or as much of it because I could clearly hear the venue announcer. But this *is* the full unedited ceremony that I've been wanting to see again so badly and I can't really hate Ambesi and co. (I speak no Italian but I'm assuming he's one of them cos one of the chatterboxes sounds a lot like him--like I don't think they ever stopped for breath >_< ) so thank you! *huuuuuugs*