Media Link Requests

In need of subs for a video? You saw a cute Yuzu photo and you can't find it anymore? Ask for help here!

*For subs, please provide the link to the video*

Please don't discuss too much here to keep the thread clear.

hello, I hope this is the right place to ask

I came across this talkshow video a long time ago

I've been looking for the translation for it in some translation blogs but still haven't find it, I don't know if there's one, but since I also don't know the name of the program or even the tv station :cry:

Thank you if anyone can find the translation for it :bow: (or at least give me the gist of what they're talking about :grin: )

If someone can find the pic my avatar is from, I'd be forever grateful. I managed to misplace it unfortunately. I do think it was a twitter thing, maybe during 4CC but not sure! It was definitely a photo taken during practice. Thank you!

If someone can find the pic my avatar is from, I'd be forever grateful. I managed to misplace it unfortunately. I do think it was a twitter thing, maybe during 4CC but not sure! It was definitely a photo taken during practice. Thank you!

tumblr_olrntk5Otr1sdveyqo2_1280.jpg

:space:

Yes, thank you so much cherry! Really appreciate it! :goe:

Is NHK trophy 2010 really nonexistent everywhere and his part never been broadcasted? Just asking.

SP exists on YT, in 2 variants

the problem is both have the audio copyright strike.

This may be the FS but I am not certain

Yes, thank you so much cherry! Really appreciate it! :goe:

Is NHK trophy 2010 really nonexistent everywhere and his part never been broadcasted? Just asking.

SP exists on YT, in 2 variants

the problem is both have the audio copyright strike.

This may be the FS but I am not certain

Yeah, I saw the SP one (both are muted lol sad)

But this is the first time I watch the FS. Really want to see it, because I think this is the first time he lands 4T in competition. Thanks Yata! :goe:

Does a full video of this exist?

Thanks in advance!

ETA: solved

Yes, thank you, I saw the Twitter link! Is were a full video on YT in good quality? What show is this? The Ice 2012?

There are 2 videos that I have been trying to find without success. First one is Nationals 2014 where the winners forgot their stuff up on the podium and have to rush back.

Second is Nationals 2015. I've seen pictures where Yuzu had to many things to hold and had to resort to holding his certificate by mouth :rofl2: . Do we actually have videos of that? Or is it just the one picture?

Thanks so much for your help. :bow:

Does a full video of this exist?

Thanks in advance!

ETA: solved

Yes, thank you, I saw the Twitter link! Is were a full video on YT in good quality? What show is this? The Ice 2012?

Unfortunately I don't have the link but yes, it's a footage from The Ice 2012.

There are 2 videos that I have been trying to find without success. First one is Nationals 2014 where the winners forgot their stuff up on the podium and have to rush back.

Second is Nationals 2015. I've seen pictures where Yuzu had to many things to hold and had to resort to holding his certificate by mouth :rofl2: . Do we actually have videos of that? Or is it just the one picture?

Thanks so much for your help. :bow:

First one is here (see from 11:26)

I think I’ve seen the other one too, but can’t find the link now.

hello, I hope this is the right place to ask

I came across this talkshow video a long time ago

I've been looking for the translation for it in some translation blogs but still haven't find it, I don't know if there's one, but since I also don't know the name of the program or even the tv station :cry:

Thank you if anyone can find the translation for it :bow: (or at least give me the gist of what they're talking about :grin: )

Is there really no English translation for this? That's surprising. I started on it a bit to see how far I'm able to go and if I'd be able to see it to its finish. I got about 4 1/2 minutes done in more or less an hour (had to stop cos it's late and I've had a long day) and if my mile-wide lazy streak doesn't rear its unwanted head (it *is* full of talking made out of lengthy sentences, after all), I shooooould be able to finish it, even if the progress is somewhat laggy. But because of that streak, and the fact that someone may say something in the interview that completely stumps me (which I can brush off and move on if I were only listening and not translating), I can't say how long it'll take me so please don't hold your breath, alright? It could be up over the weekend, it could take well over a month or it may never be finished (the last scenario is only if I get stumped halfway through, cos nothing deflates my motivation faster than that). But if it gets done, you'll find it on this media and translations subforum.

ED: I know a progress report isn't necessary but I thought I'd give it anyway just to keep my motivation up. Slightly past the halfway mark (past the 8th minute) now so momentum-wise, and the prospect of it being finished are looking pretty good. Got a day full of stuff to do today so will have to set this aside but will hopefully be able to get back to it really soon.

ED2: All done and posted in the Media Links & Translations subforum!