Media Link Requests

Thank you @kaeryth, I have already checked this one. The video I remember was taken during practice  with normal, not gala light. It seems to me that it was at GPF2016, but I am not really sure. There were other skaters around.

ETA I just have found it. It is GPF2016

7 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Hello all~ Does anyone have a link to Jyonetsu Tairiku (apparently a documentary on Yuzu last year?). I just heard about it on the Kobe thread and the screencap doesn't look familiar. Raw or Eng Sub (if available) is both fine. Thank you! :10636614:

Here you have (it's English subbed by the way):

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x465qy3

6 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Hello all~ Does anyone have a link to Jyonetsu Tairiku (apparently a documentary on Yuzu last year?). I just heard about it on the Kobe thread and the screencap doesn't look familiar. Raw or Eng Sub (if available) is both fine. Thank you! :10636614:

this one?

iv'e been looking for a while for the CBC (and any other english commentary) on the olympics from the last group (or at least yuzu's skate) to the medal ceremony, but they're usually cut off after the last guy's scores.

does anyone know of any links? or anywhere to download?

i've been looking for the commentary to the women's event as well.

:thankyou:

On 2017-6-25 at 8:12, sublimeskating said:

hi, has anyone saved a complete video of the skater's recollections (yuzu chapter) that was aired on june 18th?  my computer can't stream so i'm looking for a downloadable video...?

thanks

I have it on my HDD. I will try to share it on Google Drive (I have no space left :facepalm:) or by other means.  I' ll put the link in this thread when it is ready.

EDIT: Here it is https://wetransfer.com/downloads/b2e997ae42d5c98bd5475500e2cc66b020170630120244/194cae