Media Link Requests

On 11/5/2020 at 4:21 PM, KitSileya said:

I saw a snippet of end of Worlds 2012, where the British commentators seemed surprised at the scoring, I think they thought it was a scandal that Chan won, and that Takahashi should have been first, and Yuzu second. That made me realize that I've only seen some of the performances from that Worlds. Is there anyone who has the whole Men's comp - FP at least, and SP too if they have?

Request: World Championship 2012 in Nice, full competition.

we have the full competition here but not B.ESP :(

@yuzuangel  FYI :  The 2012 Nice Worlds Men's FS is in French, not Russian (which is great for me, since I don't understand Russian).  I am glad we have the recording of this French commentary - which is fun and very complimentary towards Yuzu throughout the FS competition.  

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 19/03/2021 at 05:41, Umebachi said:

@yuzuangel FYI :   The 2012 World Nice Men's FS is in French, not Russian (which is great for me, since I don't understand Russian). I'm glad we have the recording of this comment in French - which is funny and very complimentary towards Yuzu throughout the FS competition.  

Ahhhhhhh isn't it that the French comments are TOP for the young Yuzu and everyone (I guess no one understands them) but it's in relation to the intensity of the voices and, in addition, I just saw that it's 2H for 1 time that it's in French ..... 

• 2 months later...

does anyone know if there's an existing fancam/longer video of that time Yuzuru was doing a hydroblade and fell against a wall? I've only seen the short clip but it's so cute :')

this is the clip I'm talking about: 

also if anyone has a fancam/longer video of that one pyeongchang gala (??) practice where the iconic yuzu butt spin/speed skating/him+misha interaction moments came from I will love you forever <3

20 hours ago, calamari said:

does anyone know if there is a fancam/longer video from when Yuzuru was doing a hydroblade and fell into a wall? I only saw the short clip but it's so cute :')

Here's the clip I'm talking about: 

also if anyone has a fancam/longer video of this pyeongchang gala practice (??) where the iconic moments of yuzu butt spin/speed skating/him+misha interaction came from, i will love you forever <3

:wave:  I have this

• 11 months later...
10 hours ago, peach-blossom said:

Hi, I wanted to rewatch the Kenji no Heya interview but the link is broken...also,there was a 2016 (I think?) Javier and Yuzuru Spanish documentary with english subs that has now been taken off youtube. If anyone could provide links to these two I would be endlessly grateful :sadPooh:

Hi, I should have links to the Kenji no heiya, I'll replace them asap!

EDIT:

Here, it's still up!

https://planethanyu.com/video/view/51-150901-kenjis-room-yuzuru-hanyu-interview-eng-sub/

As for the Javi interview, i think it was taken off YouTube permanently a while ago, I think only raw version in Spanish is still available.

On 4/9/2023 at 10:31 AM, yuzuonice said:

Hi, I should have links to the Kenji no heiya, I'll replace them asap!

EDIT:

Here, it's still up!

https://planethanyu.com/video/view/51-150901-kenjis-room-yuzuru-hanyu-interview-eng-sub/

As for the Javi interview, i think it was taken off YouTube permanently a while ago, I think only raw version in Spanish is still available.

Thank you! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello to all of you, I wanted to rewatch 2018 olympics men fs (last group ofc) with a commentary by NBC (I know, i know but it's for research purposes :ninja: ) BUT it must include the whole warmup. I know that we have the cut with only the final group here on PH but it's without warmup :( So I was wondering if someone has maybe access or link to the whole segment with a warmup... Or is it gone forever.... :crybaby:

Hello :)

I recently discovered Belinda Noonan and fell in love with her commentary. 

She was the official commentator for Beijing 2018 olympic channel (channel 7), I can find the SP & EX gala commentary (OC), but not the FS. 

Does anyone have a video of her commentary for the 2018 beijing olympic FS? 

20 minutes ago, 102090 said:

Hello :)

I recently discovered Belinda Noonan and fell in love with her commentary. 

She was the official commentator for Beijing 2018 olympic channel (channel 7), I can find the SP & EX gala commentary (OC), but not the FS. 

Does anyone have a video of her commentary for the 2018 beijing olympic FS? 

If you're looking for the Men's FS: 

Yuzuru Hanyu FS: 

You can find all the OC commentary here: https://planethanyu.com/search/?q=olympic channel&quick=1&type=videobox_video&nodes=115