Media Link Requests

Does anyone have a downloaded copy of the video “[ENG SUB] 191222 Hanyu Yuzuru Japanese Nationals S-Park Segment“ with the English subtitles downloaded that would be willing to share it with me? It was on YouTube but was pulled before I could download it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/19/2020 at 12:59 AM, Rachel said:

Does anyone have a downloaded copy of the video “[ENG SUB] 191222 Hanyu Yuzuru Japanese Nationals S-Park Segment“ with the English subtitles downloaded that would be willing to share it with me? It was on YouTube but was pulled before I could download it.

Is it this one?

• 3 months later...

Does anyone have the full broadcast of Fantasy on Ice 2015 in Kobe? In the media list there's a google drive link, but it's dead, so I was wondering if anyone snagged it and could share.

In fact, if anyone's got full broadcasts of Yuzu's ice shows prior to 2017, I would love to get a hold of them. There are a lot of youtube videos of Yuzu's performances, and I've made sure to snag them (the Great Purge of 18/19 taught me that!), but I like to watch the whole broadcasts instead of all the clicking between clips. I've downloaded those available on Kaeryth's Ice Shows compilations lists, but a lot is on dailymotion, or nicovision, neither of which I can download, or even watch as easily on my tv, unlike youtube. 

I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the NNN show from 180114 with English subtitles. I have the original video but was looking for a translation mainly when Yuzuru talks about the editing of the Seimei music. If there are any other videos of that with English subtitles I would take that as well. Also I know there is video of him in the car talking about the music as well so I would also be interested if there are any English subtitled videos of that.

On 6/6/2020 at 5:16 AM, Rachel said:

I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the NNN show from 180114 with English subtitles. I have the original video but was looking for a translation mainly when Yuzuru talks about the editing of the Seimei music. If there are any other videos of that with English subtitles I would take that as well. Also I know there is video of him in the car talking about the music as well so I would also be interested if there are any English subtitled videos of that.

bow to the amazing @kaeryth for keeping the media link thread so well organized!

13 hours ago, Ririka said:

Still unable to find it, but does anyone have the links/downloads of the FS and SP Pyeongchang press conferences? 

The full-length videos of the press conference after SP and FS inviting top-3 finishers haven't been released like those of ISU championships, and many of the snippets of these press conferences clipped out of news shows seem to have been deleted or taken down.

Some of the snippets you can still watch (though you may have already found them):
SP

Spoiler

FS

Spoiler

Japanese transcription of Yuzu's comments in the press conference after SP

https://digital.asahi.com/articles/ASL2J34YGL2JUEHF003.html?iref=pc_2018olympcis_top_title_5

Near-full Japanese transcription of the press conference after FS

https://www.sankei.com/pyeongchang2018/print/180217/pye1802170061-c.html

https://www.sankei.com/pyeongchang2018/print/180217/pye1802170064-c.html

https://www.sankei.com/pyeongchang2018/print/180217/pye1802170068-c.html

https://www.sankei.com/pyeongchang2018/print/180217/pye1802170100-c.html

• 4 months later...

I saw a snippet of end of Worlds 2012, where the British commentators seemed surprised at the scoring, I think they thought it was a scandal that Chan won, and that Takahashi should have been first, and Yuzu second. That made me realize that I've only seen some of the performances from that Worlds. Is there anyone who has the whole Men's comp - FP at least, and SP too if they have?

Request: World Championship 2012 in Nice, full competition.

• 2 months later...

Funny request but is there any compilation of the really dramatic, sparkly, CGI-heavy promotional materials/commercials/skater introductions that Japanese networks make for competitions? You know the ones, that have either Bolero or Turandot playing while each skater is like.....floating in space on a diamond, or superimposed on a giant flower, or whatnot? I would like to see all of them in one place :LOL:

• 1 month later...