Media Link Requests

21 hours ago, fyere0 said:

Yuzu-music-related - does anyone have a link to a video of Shinya Kiyozuka performing in a mall or somewhere? One of the pieces he played was HYK. The video I saw was on Instagram, and I think it was from the latter half of 2018 (after FaOI last year was over), but I can't find it and I'd like to see it again. I love those videos where famous musicians turn up in public places and impress everyone. :) 

16 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

This one?

I'm looking for a wallpaper that I actually have as my desktop wallpaper right now, but I am not sure if I ever saved it to my harddisk, and if I did, it's now in a folder with nearly 4000 other pictures. Can you help me find the file somewhere? It's a shot of Yuzu doing Haru Yo, Koi at Fantasy on Ice 2018 in Shizuoka. I've done a screengrab of my own background.

tumblr_pwjo7xEwBD1s5tnkpo1_500.png

(I feel so silly asking this, but I simply don't have the energy to look, and I really want to use it as the background on my work computer.)

Pamigena has found it! I put out the request on tumblr too, and she gave me the link there. Isn't the picture gorgeous?

81Th-0M--xL.jpg

Now all my students will get to see Yuzu in his sakura fairy glory everytime I hook up my computer to the smartboard in the classroom.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since Pooh has re-emerged again with the Yuzu Pooh collection, I was trying to find that photo/video of Yuzu submitting his music (probably a CD) in a pooh bag at one of his past competitions. He was wearing a blue jacket (I think), and was in line to submit his music. There was also a table in front. I know it's a well-known photo/video so if any of you know which one I'm talking about and know where I can see either the video or photo (or preferably both!), I'd be so grateful! Thank you!

2 hours ago, naomi said:

Since Pooh has re-emerged again with the Yuzu Pooh collection, I was trying to find that photo/video of Yuzu submitting his music (probably a CD) in a pooh bag at one of his past competitions. He was wearing a blue jacket (I think), and was in line to submit his music. There was also a table in front. I know it's a well-known photo/video so if any of you know which one I'm talking about and know where I can see either the video or photo (or preferably both!), I'd be so grateful! Thank you!

Maybe this one?

or this one?

3FdyaR1.jpg

14 hours ago, sweetwater said:

Maybe this one?

or this one?

3FdyaR1.jpg

OMG Thank you soooo much for that seriously fast response! Yes, these are totally the ones I was looking for! And I was wrong about his jacket color :)  

You've saved me so much time looking for these. Thank you thank you thank you :)

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have a good quality video or photo of: 

this

this (without the weird edit in) 

x4u3ux.jpg

And Yuzuru helping a mascot back to his feet? The one where domo or something got stuck lying on the ground.

If anyone knows a collection of hydroblade gifs or videos that'd be amazing too, I've searched around but a lot of the gifs are quite short, would love to make longer gifs

Thank you! 

• 1 month later...