Media Link Requests

Figuring out how to re-post this question here.

May not be exactly the right thread, but I will try here, too - anyone know the music in that last little Insta vid?

I think you can click thru to see it quoted in original post, in the top link here?  

:thanks:

ps - this vid - "Yuzu's and Alina's side by side 3F in Alina's insta stories"

1 hour ago, hunny said:

Figuring out how to re-post this question here.

May not be exactly the right thread, but I will try here, too - anyone know the music in that last little Insta vid?

I think you can click thru to see it quoted in original post, in the top link here?  

:thanks:

ps - this vid - "Yuzu's and Alina's side by side 3F in Alina's insta stories"

+ I have my answer already!  ~ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have Sui/Han Worlds 2019 FS vids with NBC and Eurosport commentary? Actually, any links to that program with commentary would be great, all the videos on Youtube have been taken down and I can't find them anywhere online. 

• 1 month later...

I don't know how I cannot find it, but does anyone have a link to some old coverage where Yuzu demonstrated split on the flour and how he can touch his feet to a host?

Upd. Sorry, the host was not a lady xD. Here is the gif from that video, still cannot find the video itself i.yapx.ru/EPZVH.gif

10 hours ago, bsshka said:

I don't know how I cannot find it, but does anyone have a link to some old coverage where Yuzu demonstrated split on the flour and how he can touch his feet to a host?

Upd. Sorry, the host was not a lady xD. Here is the gif from that video, still cannot find the video itself i.yapx.ru/EPZVH.gif

Spoiler

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1wuc38

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, fyere0 said:

Yuzu-music-related - does anyone have a link to a video of Shinya Kiyozuka performing in a mall or somewhere? One of the pieces he played was HYK. The video I saw was on Instagram, and I think it was from the latter half of 2018 (after FaOI last year was over), but I can't find it and I'd like to see it again. I love those videos where famous musicians turn up in public places and impress everyone. :)