Media Link Requests

Hey guys, 

Does anyone know where I can watch the full version of Yuzu's post free skate Pyeonchang press conference? It's the one with the purple backdrop where he speaks about crying for Javi after realizing that he would finally medal at this Olympics. (It's not this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iqPKgAOLpg)

I know I watched it in full a year ago, but I can't seem to find the full version of it anymore. Thanks so much!!!

6 minutes ago, naomi said:

Hey guys, 

Does anyone know where I can watch the full version of Yuzu's post free skate Pyeonchang press conference? It's the one with the purple backdrop where he speaks about crying for Javi after realizing that he would finally medal at this Olympics. (It's not this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iqPKgAOLpg)

I know I watched it in full a year ago, but I can't seem to find the full version of it anymore. Thanks so much!!!

If the full version isn't available, would anyone happen to have a clip of this part of the press conference where Yuzu says that he cried for Javi (after realizing that Javi would finally be medaling) at this Olmypics (especially after not being off the podium at Sochi)? Thank you!!

14 minutes ago, naomi said:

If the full version isn't available, would anyone happen to have a clip of this part of the press conference where Yuzu says that he cried for Javi (after realizing that Javi would finally be medaling) at this Olmypics (especially after not being off the podium at Sochi)? Thank you!!

Is this it? 

16 minutes ago, LittleLottie1881 said:

Is this it? 

Thank you for this! This one isn't the one after the FS - but it definitely has a purple backdrop :) I'm also realizing that I might be getting the details a bit confused about what he exactly said about Javi in that post-free skate press conference that I'm looking for. Perhaps he didn't mention crying for Javi's medal specifically (that might have been another press conference in Japan), but I do know that there was a section where he spoke about Javi during the post FS press conference. Thank you so much anyway!

5 hours ago, naomi said:

Not sure if this was exactly what you're looking for...

Spoiler

4 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Not sure if this was exactly what you're looking for...

Reveal hidden contents

Yes!!! Thank you so much for this! I really appreciate it! And if anyone happens to come across the full version of this press conference, please let me know! 

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, kaaaaaaat said:

Does anyone know where I can watch the Russian commentary for Yuzu's SP at Rostelecom this season--WITH English subs? I don't know if it was also blocked or something, but I can't find it anymore. :(

Yeah. It's very hard to find FS videos now with all the channels being taken down by SBS/NBC/Eurosport. The Russian Eurosport commentary was taken down. 1TV commentary with Tarasova and Yagudin is still up (no English subs though).

Spoiler

On 3/12/2019 at 3:05 PM, kaeryth said:

Yeah. It's very hard to find FS videos now with all the channels being taken down by SBS/NBC/Eurosport. The Russian Eurosport commentary was taken down. 1TV commentary with Tarasova and Yagudin is still up (no English subs though).

Hide contents

Yeah, that works--I saw that and was saddened that there wasn't any English subs. I couldn't remember what Yagudin was saying about Yuzu, so I wanted to rewatch it with subs :sadPooh: thank you though!

On 2/20/2019 at 12:06 PM, Freyuru said:

Can someone help. I have previously seen a photo of Yuzu that was taken at Olympics 18 while he was hugging Javi just before medals ceremony. It was taken underneath Yuzu's arm and it was beautiful!! Would love to see it again.

Is this it? 

Spoiler

l6ZAgnh.jpg

If so, you can find it in 羽生結弦 連覇の原動力 and フィギュアスケートマガジン 2017-2018 オリンピック男子特集号

On 3/15/2019 at 8:10 AM, sweetwater said:

Yes this is it.. thank you so much. It is such an emotionally raw photograph. You can see he is heartbroken.. you know it is a cry of sadness, not of joy!