Media Link Requests

Does anyone know where that footage is where they show Yuzuruha shrine and the wish that Yuzu wrote that is surrounded by all his fans' wishes? It was maybe something like Kiritoru, or a similar TV show with guests reactions? Or maybe there's different versions of this available - either is ok!

4 hours ago, Raomina said:

Yes, I have the entire Men's SP and FS enhanced versions (too bad I didn't download the other disciplines! still looking for them) but they are around 11GB each. I'm not exactly sure where I should upload them (probably not a video site based on the size) but if anyone wants to download the entire thing and can recommend somewhere good, I can upload them. 

@Raomina I haven't tried uploading something that big before... a Google Drive has 15GB of space so if you made a new gmail account you could try using that. Not sure about how much Mega can host, however, with Mega, the bigger files can't be all downloaded in one piece unless you have the desktop app. I don't know what other options are available, maybe dropbox?

3 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

Does anyone know where that footage is where they show Yuzuruha shrine and the wish that Yuzu wrote that is surrounded by all his fans' wishes? It was maybe something like Kiritoru, or a similar TV show with guests reactions? Or maybe there's different versions of this available - either is ok!

Spoiler

On 9/30/2018 at 10:07 AM, blackcanary said:

https://twitter.com/anjaheyheyhey/status/1014159441212657665

Does anyone happen to know where this might be from? I've been digging and it was around November 2014, but I can't pinpoint which video. 

On 10/1/2018 at 5:14 AM, yuzuonice said:

hi, yeah me neither, this is the vine where I got the video from.

I actually come here looking for this too... well I know that @Raomina has them but the files are quite big... She was very kind and sent me the Deniss parts when I asked a while ago, maybe if she still has the files, she could help? (and let me know if you get them, I'd love them too :LOL:)

This is a moment before they began press conference of Yuzu on Nov. 30, 2014, sometime before/after the exhibition of NHK Trophy 2014. This footage was probably filmed and aired by NHK or TV Asahi though I could not find the source which is online...

On 10/11/2018 at 3:07 PM, yuzuonice said:

@Raomina I haven't tried uploading something that big before... a Google Drive has 15GB of space so if you made a new gmail account you could try using that. Not sure about how much Mega can host, however, with Mega, the bigger files can't be all downloaded in one piece unless you have the desktop app. I don't know what other options are available, maybe dropbox?

Ok, I've decided to split the files into smaller parts, but they'd all have to be downloaded to extract the entire file (just need to extract from the file with extension.zip). You can download them here:

https://mega.nz/#F!m35VnarA

Key: !RnHuhg_HEC29pXpUWI1pUA

4 minutes ago, Raomina said:

Ok, I've decided to split the files into smaller parts, but they'd all have to be downloaded to extract the entire file (just need to extract from the file with extension.zip). You can download them here:

thank you so much!! 

Tagging @bsshka as well!

14 hours ago, Raomina said:

14 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

Tagging @bsshka as well!

Wow, thank you so so much! 

On 12/10/2018 at 18:18, Raomina said:

Thank you so much! I downloaded Megasync to get 40 GB, but looks like it is a program like utorrent? Do you know something about it? Coz now tells me is uploading the files so, wanna know if that helps someone to get them, or is doing something else...thank you again :)

10 hours ago, Cecilia said:

Thank you so much! I downloaded Megasync to get 40 GB, but looks like it is a program like utorrent? Do you know something about it? Coz now tells me is uploading the files so, wanna know if that helps someone to get them, or is doing something else...thank you again :)

I don't think it's supposed to work like utorrent. Perhaps megasync is syncing one of your own folders to your mega cloud account? You should disable that if you don't want to do it.

hace 3 minutos , Raomina said:

I don't think it's supposed to work like utorrent. Perhaps megasync is syncing one of your own folders to your mega cloud account? You should disable that if you don't want to do it.

Thank you so much! that was the problem, the folder was in sync jaja, i just changed that and all is ok. I highly recommend to download the Megasync, i downloaded all the files in few hours, hope that help others too!

6 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

Thank you so much! that was the problem, the folder was in sync jaja, i just changed that and all is ok. I highly recommend to download the Megasync, i downloaded all the files in few hours, hope that help others too!

No problem! And yea, megasync is really helpful in queuing and downloading all the files really quickly if you have the bandwidth.  

Hi!

I'm trying to find the "extended" version of Yuzu and Javi hugging at the olympics after Javi's FS in that back room where they wait for the scores. All the ones I can find (official NBC type footage) only show part of that footage, but there's a longer cut that shows Yuzu's arms around Javi's neck while he's crying right before the part where he's only got his head on his shoulder. 

This tweet has a video of most of it, but I'd love to have a copy that I can either watch on YT or download: https://mobile.twitter.com/aaiyu/status/965272297845145602 

Sorry if that's a weirdly specific request, haha. I just remember seeing it live and it was really moving, but later I couldn't find it online. I thought I'd ask before downloading all 11 GB of the video @Raomina has and searching through it, lol. 

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2018 at 8:16 AM, LittleLottie1881 said:

Hi!

I'm trying to find the "extended" version of Yuzu and Javi hugging at the olympics after Javi's FS in that back room where they wait for the scores. All the ones I can find (official NBC type footage) only show part of that footage, but there's a longer cut that shows Yuzu's arms around Javi's neck while he's crying right before the part where he's only got his head on his shoulder. 

This tweet has a video of most of it, but I'd love to have a copy that I can either watch on YT or download: https://mobile.twitter.com/aaiyu/status/965272297845145602 

Sorry if that's a weirdly specific request, haha. I just remember seeing it live and it was really moving, but later I couldn't find it online. I thought I'd ask before downloading all 11 GB of the video @Raomina has and searching through it, lol. 

Thanks!

If you want the same NBC footage you linked in HD it's been uploaded here already https://mega.nz/#F!c9ETCbhA!aGU8aGszJQvCyuITMRO9ew by the kind soul who compiled olympics vids (it's the one titled "[1920x1080] Yuzuru Hanyu breaks down after free skate routine NBC Olympics.mp4")

i know there is footage even before that, from japanese news, where you can see Yuzu standing up to hug Javi for a while, but I've only seen it in poor quality on twitter or caps of it

Spoiler

I've uploaded the low quality clip on gdrive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zb825xicGc0Fu3yItKs7lGMYeKaVR02f/view?usp=sharing (unfortunately I couldn't find the original twitter link of where I got it from to give proper credit :()
if anyone has it in HD i'd be grateful, I've been looking everywhere for it ;u;

42 minutes ago, honeyflavor said:

If you want the same NBC footage you linked in HD it's been uploaded here already https://mega.nz/#F!c9ETCbhA!aGU8aGszJQvCyuITMRO9ew by the kind soul who compiled olympics vids (it's the one titled "[1920x1080] Yuzuru Hanyu breaks down after free skate routine NBC Olympics.mp4")

Thank you so much! I just downloaded the clip from the mega.nz site but I can't open the file with quicktime or imovie for some reason?? Any ideas? It looks like that folder has a ton of great footage and I'd love to be able to see it! <3 

2 minutes ago, LittleLottie1881 said:

Thank you so much! I just downloaded the clip from the mega.nz site but I can't open the file with quicktime or imovie for some reason?? Any ideas? It looks like that folder has a ton of great footage and I'd love to be able to see it! <3 

Hmm as long as the file downloaded without any problems (getting interrupted or corrupted due to an error) then it should play alright? Perhaps it has to do with the video's encoding? I don't know what the issue might be, so I can only advise you to try with a different player, like VLC player for example, it works with most video files!

9 minutes ago, honeyflavor said:

Hmm as long as the file downloaded without any problems (getting interrupted or corrupted due to an error) then it should play alright? Perhaps it has to do with the video's encoding? I don't know what the issue might be, so I can only advise you to try with a different player, like VLC player for example, it works with most video files!

VLC Player worked! Thank you sooooo much!!!  :cri:

There goes my productivity for today, I'll be watching Yuzu vids all day instead, lol!! :10814716: