Media Link Requests

I am looking for the Eng Sub video in which he visited a place that was impacted by the earthquake and he met a man on the street who told him that his wife and house got washed away, and Yuzu was really sad and almost cried afterwards after the man left.  

I remember seeing it before but now I can’t find this video.

anyone know which one I am talking about?

thanks!!

16 minutes ago, holina said:

I am looking for the Eng Sub video in which he visited a place that was impacted by the earthquake and he met a man on the street who told him that his wife and house got washed away, and Yuzu was really sad and almost cried afterwards after the man left.  

I remember seeing it before but now I can’t find this video.

anyone know which one I am talking about?

thanks!!

It's this one:

Around 13:00 is when they stop at a place that overlooks a river, and 13:47 specifically is where Yuzu meets the old man (who lost his house and wife) and an old lady that were passing by. After they talk, Yuzu says "tsurai, tsurai, tsurai--"
This is also the documentary where he meets the students from a junior high school in Ishinomaki. Where they ask him to do the pistol pose and he's like "pistol pose?" XD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, blackcanary said:

https://twitter.com/anjaheyheyhey/status/1014159441212657665

Does anyone happen to know where this might be from? I've been digging and it was around November 2014, but I can't pinpoint which video. 

hi, yeah me neither, this is the vine where I got the video from.

On 9/18/2018 at 10:09 PM, bsshka said:

Guys, is there a chance that I can find NBC enhanced version of at least last groups in olympic men's sp or fs? I know this is very unlikely, however I've seen enhanced versions of Yuzu's skates - with video of Brian and Ghislain... 

I actually come here looking for this too... well I know that @Raomina has them but the files are quite big... She was very kind and sent me the Deniss parts when I asked a while ago, maybe if she still has the files, she could help? (and let me know if you get them, I'd love them too :LOL:)

On 9/30/2018 at 4:14 PM, yuzuonice said:

hi, yeah me neither, this is the vine where I got the video from.

I actually come here looking for this too... well I know that @Raomina has them but the files are quite big... She was very kind and sent me the Deniss parts when I asked a while ago, maybe if she still has the files, she could help? (and let me know if you get them, I'd love them too :LOL:)

Yes, I have the entire Men's SP and FS enhanced versions (too bad I didn't download the other disciplines! still looking for them) but they are around 11GB each. I'm not exactly sure where I should upload them (probably not a video site based on the size) but if anyone wants to download the entire thing and can recommend somewhere good, I can upload them.