Media Link Requests

On 6/11/2018 at 9:05 PM, kaeryth said:

@naomi is it this one? It's a news clip of his first practice back in Ice Rink Sendai since the earthquake.

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks so much for sharing this Kaeryth! It's not the exact video I was looking for (because that one had him hugging the girl and then patting her head by the entrance right after -- and you could also hear more of his talking) but this is also great! If you ever come across that one (I'll also keep looking!), then please let me know. But thank you always for being so helpful!

On 1/8/2018 at 9:12 AM, Floria said:

This is one of my still unfinished projects :laughing:

Does anybody have a link to the entire LGC StSq fancam from GPF2016 Gala finale? In the official broadcast they cut part of it. There was a video on YT but I can't find it anymore.

Thanks in advance!

5 years later .... but I've found a YT vid that has it :) 

3 hours ago, kaerb said:

totally unrelated bc it's daisuke but does anyone know where the original video of this is? (asking for the sake of ART that I'm creating that involves yuzu so still on topic : P)

https://78.media.tumblr.com/13d61c763b218599760626affdcfdf75/tumblr_inline_pbdmqkodvt1qm80iy_250.gif

I was about to link it but I see you already got it in twitter. :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

38 minutes ago, Neenah said:

Anyone have a link to the NHK Documentary that was aired in February (about Yuzu's injury)? I didn't watch the whole thing then because I found it a bit depressing and now I can't find it 

Also, is there a translation somewhere for it?

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Hide contents

Thanks, I wanted to watch this again but it is not the one I am looking for. I should have been more specific but I forgot that there was another one after the Olympics :facepalm:

The one I want is the documentary that was aired before the olympics. We had a streaming party for it as well

5 hours ago, Neenah said:

Thanks, I wanted to watch this again but it is not the one I am looking for. I should have been more specific but I forgot that there was another one after the Olympics :facepalm:

The one I want is the documentary that was aired before the olympics. We had a streaming party for it as well

This one? And I don't think there's any translations for everything since people were upset that it featured more on Shoma and Nathan than Yuzu (if I remember correctly..)

Spoiler