Media Link Requests

32 minutes ago, joycezc said:

Thank you for this!! 

I have a question too, in regard to Yuzu's 2014 Olympic program, were there any video with British Eurosport commentary? Didn't see anything from the master media link or YouTube. I actually heard one of their commentators Christopher Howarth was commenting at the Olympics Channel.

Is this the one you're looking for? It's on kaeryth's list.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P9mSevY9Cyb-HYJ2j4jKdZaLI0vvxgJb/view

8 hours ago, joycezc said:

Thank you for this!! 

I have a question too, in regard to Yuzu's 2014 Olympic program, were there any video with British Eurosport commentary? Didn't see anything from the master media link or YouTube. I actually heard one of their commentators Christopher Howarth was commenting at the Olympics Channel.

There was no British Eurosport commentary for 2014 as they didn't have the rights during the Sochi games.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I’m looking for a video of nbc’s olympic footage on yuzu’s arrival in pyongchang (sth about his insane popularity, the bodyguards etc.). I think it’s before the short program? They also commented on his chance at OGM? I think it also had scott hamilton (i’m not sure about this). I remember watching it during the olympic and tried looking for it everywhere but couldn’t. Thank you very much! 

19 hours ago, Hananinare said:

Hello! I’m looking for a video of nbc’s olympic footage on yuzu’s arrival in pyongchang (sth about his insane popularity, the bodyguards etc.). I think it’s before the short program? They also commented on his chance at OGM? I think it also had scott hamilton (i’m not sure about this). I remember watching it during the olympic and tried looking for it everywhere but couldn’t. Thank you very much! 

Not quite sure if what you're looking for is here... check the filename 180215 Pre SP discussion

https://mega.nz/#F!c9ETCbhA!aGU8aGszJQvCyuITMRO9ew

Hi everyone! 

Can anyone kindly help me out with figuring out what video this clip is from? I saw it myself (either on youtube, dailymotion, or vimeo), and I saved it somewhere, but I can't remember which one it is for the life of me! It's driving me crazy, so any help would be so appreciated! I believe it was a (longer) video that showed him entering his old rink (maybe something in relation to the earthquake?) but my memory could be totally failing me, so I might be wrong!

It also appears towards the second half of this instagram clip (below). The longer video that I am looking for shows him hugging the little girl and then also patting her head by the entrance of the rink (also shown in the clip below). 

And just as an added request (only if possible), does anyone know where the first two parts of the clip (below) can be found? These clips I haven't seen before but are so cute (the ones where he's eating)!

Thanks so much in advance!!!! Really appreciate it!