Media Link Requests

On 4/1/2018 at 4:19 AM, Riceball said:

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a video where they followed Yuzuru to his high school. He was sitting at his desk looking through the textbooks and saying how he doesn't know the contents (because he had been missing a lot of school)...they might have also commented on his good grades at school. Does anyone know which show this was?

Thank you in advance!!!

Were you referring to this clip @0:34?

I'm pretty sure I've seen the video that clip originated from, but I can't remember where specifically. 

ETA: Found this one, @1:17 

Please share if you know. And also please, the original video where this thumbnail came from: 

:thanks:  

On 4/29/2018 at 3:02 PM, quadaxels said:

do any of you know where i can find the original version of this

like the actual video not the recording? also if there are other videos like this out there like those bolero MADs for worlds except just for yuzuru that'd be nice to watch too.

really reaally random but there's this 5sec clip of yuzu backstage at some ice show and he's packing up before he sees Sota Yamamoto and he's like 'ohh Sota ganbatta jyan'. anyone know what I'm talking about and/or if there's any longer video? for...science. thank you!! <3 

1 hour ago, kaerb said:

really reaally random but there's this 5sec clip of yuzu backstage at some ice show and he's packing up before he sees Sota Yamamoto and he's like 'ohh Sota ganbatta jyan'. anyone know what I'm talking about and/or if there's any longer video? for...science. thank you!! <3 

Not an ice show but Jnat's 2014 :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

Spoiler

On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎02 at 11:29 AM, Erin said:

Were you referring to this clip @0:34?

I'm pretty sure I've seen the video that clip originated from, but I can't remember where specifically. 

ETA: Found this one, @1:17 

Please share if you know. And also please, the original video where this thumbnail came from: 

:thanks:  

YESS that is exactly it!!!

Sorry for the late reply I was off internet for the past while. Thank you so much!!! :smiley-love017:

Hi everyone! I’m totally new here and I’m so excited that there’s actually a forum where we can ask others for media requests. You all are amazing! I’ve been trying for the last week or so to figure out where I had seen a fuller version of this clip: https://instagram.com/p/Bg8e4pLHv7Z/

I thought I saw it on YouTube or daily motion or maybe somewhere else but I’ve been looking through my past history for everything and cannot find it! I was kindly informed that it was from Skate Canada 2015 (thank you!) but I can’t find the original/longer/fuller clip where you hear Yuzu saying “otsukaresamades” and he goes on to saying something like “kou iu tokino media te ichiban tanoshii na” or something along those lines about how media interactions during times like this are the most “enjoyable” (being slightly sarcastic yet sincere :). Can anyone help? Otherwise I might be spending another few sleepless njghts trying to figure out where I saw it. Thank you sooo much!! Really appreciate it!

6 hours ago, naomi said:

Hi everyone! I’m totally new here and I’m so excited that there’s actually a forum where we can ask others for media requests. You all are amazing! I’ve been trying for the last week or so to figure out where I had seen a fuller version of this clip: https://instagram.com/p/Bg8e4pLHv7Z/

I thought I saw it on YouTube or daily motion or maybe somewhere else but I’ve been looking through my past history for everything and cannot find it! I was kindly informed that it was from Skate Canada 2015 (thank you!) but I can’t find the original/longer/fuller clip where you hear Yuzu saying “otsukaresamades” and he goes on to saying something like “kou iu tokino media te ichiban tanoshii na” or something along those lines about how media interactions during times like this are the most “enjoyable” (being slightly sarcastic yet sincere :). Can anyone help? Otherwise I might be spending another few sleepless njghts trying to figure out where I saw it. Thank you sooo much!! Really appreciate it!

Spoiler

Hi guys, sorry to bother but I need help finding a video, and I looked for it everywhere and couldn't find it, so I'm beginning to think I dreamt it lol. It was from Japanese tv (I think) and it was basically Yuzu in the Pyeongchang green room after his FS, except the camera was on him at all times, unlike the BBC, 1TV broadcasts where they cut back and forth from green room to the crowd and other stuff. And it ended with him finally managing to put his skates on and leave for the venue ceremony (presumably). I remember a lot of people came to hug him while he was trying to put his skates on, and at some point he gave this quiet tired sigh. Nothing extraordinary about this vid, but it super bugs me that I can't find it anywhere, just shortened versions. 

If you know what I'm talking about, please let me know, that would be much appreciated! :thanks: :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

On 5/20/2018 at 2:53 PM, Nutmeg said:

Hi guys, sorry to bother but I need help finding a video, and I looked for it everywhere and couldn't find it, so I'm beginning to think I dreamt it lol. It was from Japanese tv (I think) and it was basically Yuzu in the Pyeongchang green room after his FS, except the camera was on him at all times, unlike the BBC, 1TV broadcasts where they cut back and forth from green room to the crowd and other stuff. And it ended with him finally managing to put his skates on and leave for the venue ceremony (presumably). I remember a lot of people came to hug him while he was trying to put his skates on, and at some point he gave this quiet tired sigh. Nothing extraordinary about this vid, but it super bugs me that I can't find it anywhere, just shortened versions. 

If you know what I'm talking about, please let me know, that would be much appreciated! :thanks: :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

2nd video

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1-iTHLLp1RgrK_CC6D3fWcmFGCsPjCOiF

3 hours ago, Pearlple said:

Thank you for this!! 

I have a question too, in regard to Yuzu's 2014 Olympic program, were there any video with British Eurosport commentary? Didn't see anything from the master media link or YouTube. I actually heard one of their commentators Christopher Howarth was commenting at the Olympics Channel.