Media Link Requests

Hello everyone! I’m quite new to the fandom. I have been spending my time over the last few weeks reading and watching everything about Yuzu. I’ve also browsed thru this thread looking for more videos. Unfortunately, I still haven’t seen a complete video of the group press conference of the trio after the SP and FS in Pyeongchang. Does anyone by chance have a copy of those press con?

7 hours ago, Pearlple said:

Hello everyone! I’m quite new to the fandom. I have been spending my time over the last few weeks reading and watching everything about Yuzu. I’ve also browsed thru this thread looking for more videos. Unfortunately, I still haven’t seen a complete video of the group press conference of the trio after the SP and FS in Pyeongchang. Does anyone by chance have a copy of those press con?

Unfortunately, there's no complete video of it. Just news clips here and there. The ISU youtube channel sometimes uploads videos of the post SP/FS press conference but only from select competitions (and I'm not quite sure how they choose which competition press conference). Maybe try to contact the ISU youtube page? (it's a long shot though...)

Hello, 

I saw someone on the GS fanfest thread refer to this: (quoting their post) "I fell down the YouTube rabbit hole of old interviews the last few weeks, having mostly been a casual fan who only watched his skating programs until recently, and there’s one where the host asks him, “Is it hard to portray a sexy character on ice when you’re abstinent due to your intense training regimen?” (My reaction,  “WTF kind of question is this?”). Yuzuru: “Not at all! It makes it easier because performing on ice is the only outlet I have!” Everyone: *laughs* (My reaction, ). That is perfect grace and humor right there, when I wouldn’t blame a celebrity if they walked off the set at that line of questioning."

Sooooo does anyone know where this interview clip is? I'm a bit afraid to use key words to google search.

2 hours ago, skateIT said:

Hello, 

I saw someone on the GS fanfest thread refer to this: (quoting their post) "I fell down the YouTube rabbit hole of old interviews the last few weeks, having mostly been a casual fan who only watched his skating programs until recently, and there’s one where the host asks him, “Is it hard to portray a sexy character on ice when you’re abstinent due to your intense training regimen?” (My reaction,  “WTF kind of question is this?”). Yuzuru: “Not at all! It makes it easier because performing on ice is the only outlet I have!” Everyone: *laughs* (My reaction, ). That is perfect grace and humor right there, when I wouldn’t blame a celebrity if they walked off the set at that line of questioning."

Sooooo does anyone know where this interview clip is? I'm a bit afraid to use key words to google search.

This is really specific and the closest interview I could think of is Asaichi (hope this is the one you're looking for!)

Spoiler

6 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Unfortunately, there's no complete video of it. Just news clips here and there. The ISU youtube channel sometimes uploads videos of the post SP/FS press conference but only from select competitions (and I'm not quite sure how they choose which competition press conference). Maybe try to contact the ISU youtube page? (it's a long shot though...)

Oh. Thank you anyway. I really want to see the whole interaction between Yuzu and Shouma and of course Javi from that presscon. They are the friendliest rivals in this sport. Hopefully, the ladies can learn from them. 

Hace 1 hora, Pearlple said:

Does anyone have a copy of this SOA episode? I was in the middle of watching it but it loooks like it was taken down just now. Even the Korean subs was taken down as well. 

Spirit of Athlete I - When Yuzu Goes to Canada [Engsub]

This video is set to hidden, so it doesn't appear in the YT search.