Media Link Requests

5 minutes ago, 6277 said:

Not sure, but I think you may be talking of this one: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ey7bf

(on the last 10 seconds, just when Ogimama was about to talk to Yuzu they run out of time, so all he could do was to say"Congratulations!")

Yeah that was the screenshot! Thank you!!!! Aww so they didn't get to talk after all. Thanks again! :10742288:

On 2/20/2018 at 9:16 AM, mushroombb said:

does anyone know if a video of this has been uploaded?? http://yuzuruedits.tumblr.com/post/170966446807/yuzuru-hanyu-wins-gold-making-him-the-first-male

i remember seeing this on tv when i was watching at a friend's house but no video i find online has it :(( 

This twitter user has it! It's on the NBC Highlights clip.

Hi everybody! I'm a new member on this board.  I was introduced to the awesomeness of Yuzuru Hanyu during the Olympics, so now I'm catching up. :-)

I do have a media request: I've seen lots of clips on Tumblr etc. showing the "green room" where the skaters who are first, second, and third sit. I've seen clips of Yuzu hugging Javi there, and Yuzu hugging Patrick Chan after he was bumped, etc., but I can't seem to find any complete segments where those clips came from. Do the complete segments exist? I know they weren't broadcast because they happened while other competitors were skating. Has anyone uploaded them? Thanks!

7 hours ago, NWOhiogal said:

Hi everybody! I'm a new member on this board.  I was introduced to the awesomeness of Yuzuru Hanyu during the Olympics, so now I'm catching up. :-)

I do have a media request: I've seen lots of clips on Tumblr etc. showing the "green room" where the skaters who are first, second, and third sit. I've seen clips of Yuzu hugging Javi there, and Yuzu hugging Patrick Chan after he was bumped, etc., but I can't seem to find any complete segments where those clips came from. Do the complete segments exist? I know they weren't broadcast because they happened while other competitors were skating. Has anyone uploaded them? Thanks!

Hello and welcome! Green rooms are usually behind the scenes so they're not shown in entirety.

Yuzu hugging Javi would be the Olympics green but Yuzu hugging Patrick might've been 4CC or Worlds'17 as it wasn't possible during the Olympics with how Patrick ranked.

You can have glimpses of 4CC'17 green room shenanigans here (Yuzu's reaction was so funny)

Spoiler

Here's some cute green room interactions with Jason Brown, Nathan Chen, and Yuzu. (the one with Patrick seems to be locked)

Spoiler

Olympics green room - you might find some in the this mega compilation of fluff pieces.

So basically, it's not shown in it's entirety and you have to specifically look for clips. (if there any uploaded)

Hello everyone!

I am looking for the interview that Yuzu did on Japanese TV, I can't remember the channel, but it was a day or two after his OGM, the only detail I can remember is he was given a very pretty bouquet and he commented "ah, pretty flowers" as he was putting it down and taking a seat. The set behind him was a flower wall as well.

I hope someone here knows what I'm talking about... :1:

EDIT: nevermind, I did some digging and found what I was looking for :2thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, yuzuonice said:

Hello everyone!

I am looking for the interview that Yuzu did on Japanese TV, I can't remember the channel, but it was a day or two after his OGM, the only detail I can remember is he was given a very pretty bouquet and he commented "ah, pretty flowers" as he was putting it down and taking a seat. The set behind him was a flower wall as well.

I hope someone here knows what I'm talking about... :1:

9 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Hello and welcome! Green rooms are usually behind the scenes so they're not shown in entirety.

Yuzu hugging Javi would be the Olympics green but Yuzu hugging Patrick might've been 4CC or Worlds'17 as it wasn't possible during the Olympics with how Patrick ranked.

Hi, and thanks so much for the kind welcome!  I'll check out the links. Sorry, I typed 'Patrick' but I mean when he hugged Nathen Chen after Nathan got bumped out of the medals. I'm a fumblethumbs :-)

EDIT: I found the clip I was looking for, sort of. It's this one:

http://seobiiiiieluv.tumblr.com/post/170970115795/cr-wyzr

(the forum wouldn't let me insert it)

The reason I'm looking for it is it starts before most of the other clips of this moment that I've seen. It starts right when Fernandez enters the room and if you put headphones on and listen VERY CLOSELY you can hear Yuzuru say "Hi Javi!" right before he gets up and hugs him.  Unfortunately the audio isn't very loud because an announcer starts talking about the moment right away, but I'm sure if an unedited version of this existed somewhere you could hear it better. But I haven't been able to track that down.

Hey guys! Does anyone know where I can watch the NBC practice videos that they streamed live during the games? I know the Senior Competition Media Post had Day 2 only, and I saw one for Day 3, but no audio :( 

For some reason, the NBC website removed all of the replays for the live streams, ughhhh I should've tried downloading them all when I could.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, qactus said:

Hey guys! Does anyone know where I can watch the NBC practice videos that they streamed live during the games? I know the Senior Competition Media Post had Day 2 only, and I saw one for Day 3, but no audio :( 

For some reason, the NBC website removed all of the replays for the live streams, ughhhh I should've tried downloading them all when I could.

Thanks!

I think the Olympic Channel website took some of the videos, but I'm not sure about the practice videos. You could try there: www.olympicchannel.com.

And yeah, NBC Olympics started removing the ice skating replays the Thursday after the games ended and a lot of people weren't happy about that, including me.  With the Games taking place in Korea this year, a lot of people didn't have a chance to watch the coverage live and were catching up when NBC yanked the replays. I haven't checked if they'd pulled down the other sports too, but they pulled the ice skating first. NBC isn't getting any fans that way!

16 hours ago, qactus said:

Thanks!

Hello! If I remember correctly there was no audio (or there were audio issues) when NBC broadcast the Day 3 practice. :(

ETA:  Someone has uploaded D3 practice to GD here [https://starryyuzu.tumblr.com/post/170898994345/yuzurus-practice]