Media Link Requests

Do you have a link of yuzus gala practices? Preferably the longer ones :cry: I was looking for it for a long time.

The first that comes to mind is kiches' long and wonderful fancam of the 2016 Skate Canada gala practice (parts 1 2 3 4 5 6 7)

There's also this

of the 2015 Skate Canada gala practice.

hello, I hope this is the right place to ask

I came across this talkshow video a long time ago

I've been looking for the translation for it in some translation blogs but still haven't find it, I don't know if there's one, but since I also don't know the name of the program or even the tv station :cry:

Thank you if anyone can find the translation for it :bow: (or at least give me the gist of what they're talking about :grin: )

Is there really no English translation for this? That's surprising. I started on it a bit to see how far I'm able to go and if I'd be able to see it to its finish. I got about 4 1/2 minutes done in more or less an hour (had to stop cos it's late and I've had a long day) and if my mile-wide lazy streak doesn't rear its unwanted head (it *is* full of talking made out of lengthy sentences, after all), I shooooould be able to finish it, even if the progress is somewhat laggy. But because of that streak, and the fact that someone may say something in the interview that completely stumps me (which I can brush off and move on if I were only listening and not translating), I can't say how long it'll take me so please don't hold your breath, alright? It could be up over the weekend, it could take well over a month or it may never be finished (the last scenario is only if I get stumped halfway through, cos nothing deflates my motivation faster than that). But if it gets done, you'll find it on this media and translations subforum.

ED: I know a progress report isn't necessary but I thought I'd give it anyway just to keep my motivation up. Slightly past the halfway mark (past the 8th minute) now so momentum-wise, and the prospect of it being finished are looking pretty good. Got a day full of stuff to do today so will have to set this aside but will hopefully be able to get back to it really soon.

ED2: All done and posted in the Media Links & Translations subforum!

http://www.planethanyu.com/topic143.html#p9887

Yes, thank you, I saw the Twitter link! Is were a full video on YT in good quality? What show is this? The Ice 2012?

This is the most complete video I know of: THE ICE 2012 Finale, the scene in the gif is at the end (after the mini jump battle)

Thank you, this is what I was looking for!!!

Hi !

I've heard people mention an interview Nanami Abe's husband gave, where he'd talk about Yuzu going to Totonto - but I can't find the link, nor the translation... Perhaps someone here know where to find it ?

Edit : Ah, and is there a translation of http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2c2z2i_%E6%9D%91%E4%B8%8A-%E7%84%A1%E8%89%AF-%E7%BE%BD%E7%94%9F-%E4%BF%A1%E6%88%90%E3%81%AE%E9%83%A8%E5%B1%8B_sport]this%20interview somewhere ? I think it was the first time Nobu interviewed Yuzu, and it seemed very funny. I'd also love to know what Mura and Nobu were saying exactly when they were gushing about their kids and familly, it sounded cute :)

Hello, I'm looking for a quote that Yuzuru says. He says 'I will do anything. I just want to practice to the point of feeling nauseous'. Does anyone have a link of that?

That’s what he said when he came back to Ice Rink Sendai after it was re-opened. You can hear it in

interview aired before Japanese Nationals 2011. Relevant part begins from

He says “Tonikaku kitsui renshu wo shitai desu. Nandemo iinde, kimochi waruku narukurai kitsui renshu wo shitai desu.” (とにかくきつい練習をしたいです。何でもいいんで、気持ち悪くなるくらいきつい練習をしたいです)

I've been looking for a video I saw quite some time ago, but I think the original may have been taken down from youtube so I didn't get a chance to download it. I think it's a special tv segment for Fantasy on Ice in 2014 (I can't remember what city) with Yuzuru, Daisuke, Nobu, and Akiko. Each of the skaters came one-by-one after being called by each other to talk to the host, Nobu called Daisuke, then Daisuke called Yuzu who skated over and sprayed ice at Daisuke's feet, here's a gif of the moment:

http://nonchan1023.tumblr.com/post/92704718088/mischievous-yuzuru-xd

If anyone can help finding the video I'd be very grateful!

1 hour ago, kiches said:

I've been looking for a video I saw quite some time ago, but I think the original may have been taken down from youtube so I didn't get a chance to download it. I think it's a special tv segment for Fantasy on Ice in 2014 (I can't remember what city) with Yuzuru, Daisuke, Nobu, and Akiko. Each of the skaters came one-by-one after being called by each other to talk to the host, Nobu called Daisuke, then Daisuke called Yuzu who skated over and sprayed ice at Daisuke's feet, here's a gif of the moment:

http://nonchan1023.tumblr.com/post/92704718088/mischievous-yuzuru-xd

If anyone can help finding the video I'd be very grateful!

this one?

Just now, yana said:

this one?

Yes! But the original one I saw was recorded from TV I think and looked HD. If anyone can find a  higher quality version you will have my thanks :)

Hi! Is there a video with eng sub or translation for this 'asa ichi' show? 

I'm still not be able to find this one with eng sub. If someone know there is one (or the translation),  please tell me or send the link. Thank you in advance!