Media Link Requests

29 minutes ago, kaerb said:

Hii again, does anyone have a full clip of JP Nats 2014 mens podium w Yuzu, Shoma and Kozuka? (the one where they forget their certificates on the podium lolol). I found a gifset but the link to the video was broken ;; 

Hi, it's me again!

This video has the "unreleased" footage of the moment where they forgot their certificates on the podium, which is not part of the victory ceremony clip.

If you looking for the actual victory ceremony though, there is a clip here:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av1882944/

I hope that helps!

31 minutes ago, getsurenka said:

Hi, it's me again!

This video has the "unreleased" footage of the moment where they forgot their certificates on the podium, which is not part of the victory ceremony clip.

If you looking for the actual victory ceremony though, there is a clip here:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av1882944/

I hope that helps!

lord and saviour! (THOSE DORKS) thank you so much!!

1 hour ago, lilsailor said:

any one have a link to cor 17 swan? all videos I can find on YouTube are not available 

Hi, here you go! If you are interested in more of them, you will find more success if you search "Rostelecom Cup" instead of "CoR"

P.S.: Do you have trouble viewing them as in they are not available in your country? Tell me if this one doesn't work.

2 hours ago, getsurenka said:

Hi, here you go! If you are interested in more of them, you will find more success if you search "Rostelecom Cup" instead of "CoR"

P.S.: Do you have trouble viewing them as in they are not available in your country? Tell me if this one doesn't work.

hi, yeah that works thank you so much!! yeah I was searching both and not finding anything:$

I have a tiny little low quality clip of the end of a gala practice run-through of Notte Stellata (not sure where I got it or what comp) where he goes on tip toes and does beautiful swan ballet arms at the end before getting embarrassed. I wonder if anyone knows of a better quality version or at least which comp it was? Thanks in advance! 

37 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I have a tiny little low quality clip of the end of a gala practice run-through of Notte Stellata (not sure where I got it or what comp) where he goes on tip toes and does beautiful swan ballet arms at the end before getting embarrassed. I wonder if anyone knows of a better quality version or at least which comp it was? Thanks in advance! 

Ooh, that sounds beautiful! I don't remember if I had seen anything like that. Is there a way you can share your clip so it may ring a bell to someone here and hopefully makes it easier to recognize?