Fan Prep for the upcoming season

This is my first season in a long time getting back into full hardcore skating fandom.  I used to be a super nut job about finding every little thing and recording it and I think I'm going to start doing that again.  So what do you recommend for an American?

TV package: Olympic Channel?  NBC sports? It doesn't necessarily have to have everything, but of course I want anything I can see with Yuzu in it.  Looks like Japanese Grand Prix is on Asahi - do they have something like Fuji that Americans can watch?

Recording device: Tivo?  Will this record internet streams onto your TV as well as TV broadcasts?  I want something to transfer to external hard drive.  What do you guys use?

Digital editing program?

What else should I get?

Unfortunately, attending a competition is out for me this year so hopefully Yuzu keeps competing.  Maybe I'll have a chance the following year.

Get wigs. And stuff to calm your nerves. Maybe something to help you sleep?

Once the season starts in full swing, the speculations about his jumps, his layouts, anger at judges, and fans at times (because there will be fans of other skaters who will dismiss his accomplishments), will result in some combination of:

-Hair loss, especially if he tries certain jumps

-Anger-especially at some "experts" who like to argue that Yuzu doesn't have good SS or CO, or IN etc and skates on flats, or antis who like to argue that he doesn't have proper jumps and toe taps 

- In case you get too hyper at 3 am after watching a competition stream

Get QQ live, Fuji TV etc? There's a chinese guy on QQ live who usually broadcasts every grand prix event live. =)

• 1 month later...

well...how about Under Armour gear for the winter...if you attend live competitions and simply because the winter wear is generally very good.  I have been impressed with the line and have been purchasing for myself and my family members

I like the Athlete Recovery line( bought 2 sets each for all members of family); Coldgear Reactor jackets; Coldgear tops; love their fleecy full zip hoodies...quite impressive warmth, softness

I understand the Heatwear is not as good value for the price but the winterwear line is good value