robin

Planet Hanyu Banner Competition 2.0

Probably everybody and their mom had this idea but I haven't seen it yet and I want it so bad! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Banner:

17r8y4K.jpg

Default avatar:

jdNqm5u.jpg

I hope you guys like it! <3:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

On 9/24/2018 at 4:42 PM, LeadenMyr said:

Probably everybody and their mom had this idea but I haven't seen it yet and I want it so bad! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

hahahaha yes, yes we do :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: hey, great minds think alike!

And on that note, here is mine:

NpCzR9C.jpg

I got inspired by the changing seasons so I made it winter and autumn inspired:mushroom7: I know Otonal is supposed to be autumn but the blue costume fits winter theme better so :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw: and boy does the gold leaves goes very well with the origin costume :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

And based on Jeff's interview, autumn for yuzuru is about reminiscing and reflecting back so I made the default pfp with bb mushroom from 2010 :tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw: representing past and present 

IFFv5jr.jpg

Hope you like it :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

I cannot wait to have PH open with goat and Nessie themes because I'm sure satellites with artistic abilities won't let us down there. :D 

Tried to go for a yin-yang thing but highkey failed. Also didn't realize others did banners with opposing Hanyus whoops  :grin: 

M75gAay.png

1PrO35X.png

On 8/17/2018 at 8:03 PM, robin said:

So the submissions have closed! We are going to have two polls this time. One will go down according to our original plan. You guys choose the top 5 and we narrow it down to 3! Additionally, since everyone seems to be very sad to see the old themes go, we will have a second poll to vote on which 2 banners from last year should stay! The polls will be up soon. :tumblr_m9ralgqmho1qdlkyg: