What are you looking forward to this season?

First, I'm looking forward to the JGP and talking with you all about it in the competition threads:happy0065:

The ladies field is just absolutely insane.

Then, I'd like to see Yuzu compete and hopefully reign supreme this season:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:.

I'd also like to see what will happen with pairs and dance now that some of the strongest teams won't compete.

And for silliness, I hope Disney will give Yuzu a chance to decorate Pooh clothes.

JGP of course, there's something special about that one.

Yuzuru's everything. 

Whatever meltdowns we end up having that hopefully do not include him so I can bring out the popcorn (it's skating, there are always meltdowns. Including my own)

And definitely looking forward seeing how the new rules are going to be applied. It will drive me crazy but I really do want to see it.

On 8/15/2018 at 8:58 PM, Yatagarasu said:

JGP of course, there's something special about that one.

Yuzuru's everything. 

Whatever meltdowns we end up having that hopefully do not include him so I can bring out the popcorn (it's skating, there are always meltdowns. Including my own)

And definitely looking forward seeing how the new rules are going to be applied. It will drive me crazy but I really do want to see it.

Yes, pretty much this as well. I hope Yuzu will be injury free and just enjoys himself this post-Olympics season.

29 minutes ago, Deliverpooh said:

Yes, pretty much this as well. I hope Yuzu will be injury free and just enjoys himself this post-Olympics season.

Oh yes, that goes without saying.

Knock on wood, I'm hoping in general this season is going to be less iffy in terms of injuries, considering it's not the Olympic season so the stress might be somewhat less too. It really was particularly bad. So in that sense I'm glad folks like Sui/Han are taking a bigger break to fully heal.

If we can add one more thing, then hopefully less grey hairs for us too! :68468287: 

Yuzu new programs which I have no doubt are superb. Pls stay healthy!!!! (4A too but let's pretend I didn't say anything I don't wanna jinx it)

How new scoring will work.

How Kaori will compete this season. This is her 2nd senior season, VERY important, the Jpn ladies field is SOOOO DEEP now, you'll be Ieft behind in no time if you have a subpar season so I hope she got thru it w good result.

Good skates from Kostornaia. Her new programs look disappointing but I hope she got a successful season. 

Some new discovery in senior or junior, let's see.

-Yuzu (duh)  :tumblr_inline_mqt4gmPEiv1qz4rgp:

-Better season than last year in term of injuries and performances. I wish for healthy skaters and no meltdowns  :smiley-angelic001:

-With so many top skaters sitting down the GP series, I am looking forward to other skaters and teams making a strong impression and talking their chance to shine.

-More heart break because of Mai's (and the other Japanese ladies) underscoring which I know will happen. Why can't I stan a top Russian, US, or Canadian lady, life would have been much easier :sigh:

- The new scoring system. I am probably the only one, but I happen to be very excited about the new rules. It doesn't happen everyday that you get to see a new era start and get to experience it with the skaters and judges. Much more fun than trying to understand years of rules and modifications to catch up with other fans.