Yuzuru Merchandising ?

Pika

Hi guys! I'm very happy to finally join planet Hanyu, some of you may recognize my user name from the time I was active in the Goldenskate Fan fest  ;) To quickly introduce myself, I'm a huge fan of our dear Yuzu since 2011-12, he's my favorite skater EVER, and first inspiration as I'm a figure skater myself (not very high level though)! I'm lucky enough to have seen him live at Worlds 2012, Trophée Eric Bompard and the 2016 GPF. 

I was looking for information on the Internet and thought here may be the best place to ask.. 

My boyfriend is going to Japan next month (without me :( ) and I begged him to find me some "Yuzu-stuff". I would like to know how easy it is to find Yuzu-related merchandising, could it be books, diaries, magnets, bags, mouse mats, whatever ? :68468287:

I saw the books and magazines review thread: can these items be purchased in regular bookstores ? 

I'm sorry if my questions sound dumb but I figured I could ask to the most friendly community :)

Thank you for your answers and long live our kings!

Hi! He's probably all over the place. Especially if your BF is going to a metropolitan area. When I was visiting some close friends in a small town in Gifu last year, the book section of the backwater little mall they had there had a whole shelf dedicated to figure skating books and mags, 3/4 of which has you-know-who on the cover. Mind you, this was also during slap bang in the middle of the off-season. The rest of the mall was littered with pottery.

So I don't imagine your BF would have to try too hard to come face-to-face with a magazine cover (or twenty) that has Hanyu's beaming visage on it.