Yatagarasu

[2018] JGP Bratislava (22.08 - 25.08)

I just realized I’m going to miss the beginning of ladies short. I hope I make it back in time for Anna S program :tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw:

Sorry for the newbie question, will the official youtube channel of JGP stream the entire comp, and then have it available afterwards? I probably won't be able to watch real time unless I have a really chill day at work. But I too can't wait to watch some competitive skating live-(ish), it,'s been too long

1 hour ago, Nutmeg said:

Sorry for the newbie question, will the official youtube channel of JGP stream the entire comp, and then have it available afterwards? I probably won't be able to watch real time unless I have a really chill day at work. But I too can't wait to watch some competitive skating live-(ish), it,'s been too long

https://www.youtube.com/user/ISUJGP2011

Yep it will stream the entire series and have it available afterwards. I still go back and watch some of my fave programs from last season. 

Will unfortunately be unable to watch this round, maybe I will make it to the last day. :( 

Schedule (CEST, UTC+2) 
8/23: Men’s SP 11:30; Pairs’ SP 15:15; Ladies’ SP 16:45 
8/24: Short Dance 11:30; Men’s FS 14:00; Pairs’ FS 18:10 
8/25: Free Dance 10:45; Ladies’ FS 13:30

hmmmm .... I don't know abt men's SP but surely I will be able to watch the ladies ....

8 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Schedule (CEST, UTC+2) 
8/23: Men’s SP 11:30; Pairs’ SP 15:15; Ladies’ SP 16:45 
8/24: Short Dance 11:30; Men’s FS 14:00; Pairs’ FS 18:10 
8/25: Free Dance 10:45; Ladies’ FS 13:30

hmmmm .... I don't know abt men's SP but surely I will be able to watch the ladies ....

I'm going to miss ladies SP, that thing ends at 3am for me. T_T

Just now, Xen said:

I'm going to miss ladies SP, that thing ends at 3am for me. T_T

I promised myself I'll not lose nights over FS  in the middle of the week! I'm a zombie at work next day! :68468287: Only for Yuzu I do the sacrifice ... I couldn't sleep anyway knowing he is competing! 

Starting order for the ladies SP!

http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/jgpsvk2018/SEG003.HTM

Anna Tarusina first in Group 1

Young You first in Group 2

Anna Shcherbakova last in Group 4

Both japanese girls in Group 5

:tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw::8232307::img_21::11135030:

and the guys!

http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1819/jgpsvk2018/SEG001.HTM

Egor RUKHIN, Roman SAVOSIN, Andrew TORGASHEV - 1,2,3 in Group 1

Donovan CARRILLO :8232307: - 5th in Group 2

Mitsuki SUMOTO - 1st in Group 3

Stephen GOGOLEV, Daniel GRASSL - 3,4 in Group 4

:tumblr_inline_n0o1fhfhFY1qid2nw:

I was gonna say I have zero interest in the Men's competition... but then I read ralucutzagy's post and really only noticed for the first time that Donovan Carrillo, Daniel Grassl and Mitsuki Sumoto are in this competition! Especially Donovan Carrillo :dancingpooh:!

I'm gonna miss both Men SP and FS, but I'm still gonna watch it later and pretend its live, I hope I'll avoid results until then :D

I'm just so worried that the Ladies era that I loved so much will come at an end... because of this sudden focus on quads and 3As. I've seen what happened to the Men and my enjoyment, or rather, not so much enjoyment anymore, and just more and more heartache with people injuring themselves. I don't need quads and 3As to love watching figure skating, and I most certainly don't need to see and hear about the ladies now injuring themselves all over the place, too. :(