44 minutes ago, Neenah said:

I think the new themes could all use an icon.. I keep losing the planet between all my open tabs 

oh you mean a favicon? I think we forgot about that, thanks for the reminder. We'll think of something to use :) 

The new format isn’t really friendly to mobile. Attachments stick out and it isn’t streamlined as before. It was good before the new theme change now all pics or twitter or IG attachments  is messy and stick out of my mobile screen. I hope that make sense...  Is there a way to change that like before? Thank you :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:

On 12/1/2018 at 11:12 AM, Sammie said:

The new format isn’t really friendly to mobile. Attachments stick out and it isn’t streamlined as before. It was good before the new theme change now all pics or twitter or IG attachments  is messy and stick out of my mobile screen. I hope that make sense...  Is there a way to change that like before? Thank you :tumblr_inline_mqt4gvxxtJ1qz4rgp:

Interesting I don't think that's something we changed. It may be a forum update or something. Can you link a post that does that so i can check it out?

2 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Interesting I don't think that's something we changed. It may be a forum update or something. Can you link a post that does that so i can check it out?

22 hours ago, hopeandlegacy2018 said:

Yes everything in fanart thread because it all attachments.