Jump to content

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

 

I moved your post here from the General chat :) 

 

Probably they changed the time and date of the broadcast. Can you help to tell if the exact time of the broadcast is from midnight until 03.00 AM? Google translate says it's 3 PM but the translation may be wrong.

 

Thanks for transporting my post!

 

It says Sat, 23rd of June from 12 noon till 3pm JST.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

 

Thanks for transporting my post!

 

It says Sat, 23rd of June from 12 noon till 3pm JST.

 

Thank you, I edited the event! :thanks:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you guys able to add a feature where you can jump to a specific page in a thread instead of having to scroll through every 10 pages? 

 

I've been trying to catch up on old general Yuzuru chat threads and normally just keep the thread permanently open but it takes forever to find my place when I accidentally close it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Are you guys able to add a feature where you can jump to a specific page in a thread instead of having to scroll through every 10 pages? 

 

I've been trying to catch up on old general Yuzuru chat threads and normally just keep the thread permanently open but it takes forever to find my place when I accidentally close it

You can click on the colored circle/star next to the thread's name. That takes you to the last post you read :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks!  Makes things so much easier.  Now I just have to remember to find my place in the old spot before trigger happy clicking on the new stuff :happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

 

I was just checking FaOI Kanazawa (金沢) TV broadcast and found that according to FaOI web site, TV broadcast is done by CS Asahi not BS Asahi as it it stated on the planet event details.

Also the link to the discussion thread for Kanazawa takes you to Makuhari thread. I know it's minor things but it could affect people in panic state (like myself) just before the broadcast starts...:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Hello!

 

I was just checking FaOI Kanazawa (金沢) TV broadcast and found that according to FaOI web site, TV broadcast is done by CS Asahi not BS Asahi as it it stated on the planet event details.

Also the link to the discussion thread for Kanazawa takes you to Makuhari thread. I know it's minor things but it could affect people in panic state (like myself) just before the broadcast starts...:tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:  

 

Thank you, I edited them, it should be OK now :agree:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, I was wondering if it's possible to have a TCC Team thread in the Igloo World: Team Other Skaters sf, before the new season starts? Given that there are so many amazing skaters training with Brian and team rn, it would be good and interesting if they had their own separate thread! Just my opinion! Thanks and sorry to bother! :img_21:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Guys, I was wondering if it's possible to have a TCC Team thread in the Igloo World: Team Other Skaters sf, before the new season starts? Given that there are so many amazing skaters training with Brian and team rn, it would be good and interesting if they had their own separate thread! Just my opinion! Thanks and sorry to bother! :img_21:

 

@Yatagarasu?

 

I think the problem with that would be the overlap with the other Team threads. It would make it very confusing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I think it's better to simply stick to country teams as we're not only used to it but the overlap would make it very confusing about what goes where. We've already been talking about these individuals in the Team threads so I think simply continuing, no matter the coaching changes, seems prudent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you guys changed the site design? There's no Yuzu photo on the site top and the colour scheme has gone to grey/black/white.

Also the site title font looks different as well..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Have you guys changed the site design? There's no Yuzu photo on the site top and the colour scheme has gone to grey/black/white.

Also the site title font looks different as well..

 

Yes, we decided to change the theme to black and white in memory of Denis Ten who passed away today.

 

You may change it back to your preferred theme. There is an option for it on the bottom of the site 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, robin said:

 

Yes, we decided to change the theme to black and white in memory of Denis Ten who passed away today.

 

You may change it back to your preferred theme. There is an option for it on the bottom of the site 

 

Thank you. I can't believe Denis Ten has died...I've searched and read the news. It is so sudden and so cruel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×