Suggestions?

Guest turquoiseblue
3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Hi, guys, sorry to bother, but in the Event Discussion thread it's already so crowded, is becoming hard to find something ... can we have separate threads for each event ... instead all the topics mingled together ... idk if it's possible...:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

You mean sub-forums?

Guest turquoiseblue
6 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

well, yeah, something like that ... I'm not very good at this haha

I love your idea :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: It will be much easier to find what you are looking for :snonegai:

Guest turquoiseblue

Thank you for reorganising the Event Discussion! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::dancingpooh::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: I love the new Gallery feature, too :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: It's amazing how the planet continues to evolve :snpeace:

• 2 months later...

Hi admins! 

Is it possible to rearrange the translation and media section since with the current structure it was very hard to find specific videos or translations? Maybe we could have some sort of index pinned at the top with links to the original threads. 

For me personally, I find that compilations of past programs and ice shows to be threads that I checked back often but since those threads weren't pinned it might get swallowed by other threads. This will also beneficial for new fans to discover materials on Yuzu. 

Thank you for your hard work and attention! :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, micaelis said:

That's it as far as my discussion of Stephen on this thread.  Anything else I have to say will be on the General Skating Thread although I do have a suggestion, and that is to start a thread dealing with Brian's other skaters, not only those he's currently training but also those from the past.

Such a thread would overlap with the Team threads in Igloo World so we have previously decided against a TCC thread. But you are more than welcome to open a thread in Knickknacks to discuss Brian's/TCC's training methods, for example.

On 26.1.2018 at 7:42 AM, matchanodoame said:

Hi admins! 

Is it possible to rearrange the translation and media section since with the current structure it was very hard to find specific videos or translations? Maybe we could have some sort of index pinned at the top with links to the original threads. 

For me personally, I find that compilations of past programs and ice shows to be threads that I checked back often but since those threads weren't pinned it might get swallowed by other threads. This will also beneficial for new fans to discover materials on Yuzu. 

Thank you for your hard work and attention! :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

Hi, thanks for the suggestion :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:  (And sorry for the late response.)

Yeah, we are actually currently discussing ways to make that subforum more organized and are planning to revamp it during the off-season.

• 2 months later...

Could there be a separate thread for the anti/hater stuff? Or putting it differently, maybe something like "Fighting the good fight," "Don't let the bastards get you down," or "Please keep supporting me!"

Whenever these discussions come up in Yuzuru General Chat, it feels out of place because they ultimately aren't about him. They are still tangentially related to Yuzuru, but I was thinking a dedicated conversation under one of the above topics might help keep the focus on Yuzu and be more constructive.

Hope that makes sense! Thanks for your consideration and all that you do.

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Hi! Can we have the broadcast date for FaOI Kobe added? Also, I think the Kanazawa broadcast date on the forum calendar might be wrong?

I added the broadcast for Kobe:

About Kanazawa, according to this tweet, it's on 3rd June. I'm not sure now which one is the correct.

ETA: On TV Asahi's website it also says 3 June so the date seems to be correct now. http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ch/contents/sports/0294/ 

26 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Not sure where to post about this but isn't the date for this Figipedia CWW special edition is on 23rd of June and not 23rd of May?

CS Asahi page

I moved your post here from the General chat :) 

Probably they changed the time and date of the broadcast. Can you help to tell if the exact time of the broadcast is from midnight until 03.00 AM? Google translate says it's 3 PM but the translation may be wrong.