Suggestions?

Hello! Just wanted to ask if we can't embed pictures anymore? Also, just a suggestion, but maybe admin can announce if they're planning on changing/updating anything with the site? Just so that people are not surprised when everything suddenly looks different or if we get errors for a time. Thanks! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

I thought I was doing a software (back-end) upgrade, and the site just went down and I couldn't stop it :hopelessness: and then after it looked different.

Probably won't do an upgrade/change for a while, I'm not really a fan of the changes that happened. But yes, next time we do we will put out an announcement some time in advance :)

(If we had known I would change the site a certain way we probably would've changed the layouts and gotten them ready before doing it.

:( )

Will look into image embedding... 

A minor suggestion, but would it be possible to change the colour of the excess space around images to white instead of purple in the Mewzuru Hanyu theme?

For aesthetic purposes ^^;

For example in the post below, It looks a bit weird to have asymmetric purple borders around the twitter box.

Sorry if a bit OC...

37 minutes ago, katonice said:

A minor suggestion, but would it be possible to change the colour of the excess space around images to white instead of purple in the Mewzuru Hanyu theme?

For aesthetic purposes ^^;

For example in the post below, It looks a bit weird to have asymmetric purple borders around the twitter box.

Sorry if a bit OC...

I'm looking into that already D;

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to ask this, but I have noticed that there are "Members" and "New Members". Most of these "New Members" are not new at all. They have been here since Day 1. Is there a reason for this distinction? Shouldn't we all be "Members"?

49 minutes ago, Geo1 said:

I'm not sure whether this is the right place to ask this, but I have noticed that there are "Members" and "New Members". Most of these "New Members" are not new at all. They have been here since Day 1. Is there a reason for this distinction? Shouldn't we all be "Members"?

You're promoted to the group "Members" when you hit 1000 posts :)

Guest turquoiseblue

Hi. I have a question about the Space Kitty theme. It's a bit hard for me to distinguish between read and unread posts because the separator line is not very visible after the update :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg: Would it be possible for you to make it more visible? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

83P9plh.jpg

4 minutes ago, turquoiseblue said:

Hi. I have a question about the Space Kitty theme. It's a bit hard for me to distinguish between read and unread posts because the separator line is not very visible after the update :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg: Would it be possible for you to make it more visible? :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

83P9plh.jpg

I haven't edited the page numbers either, I've been a bit busy at work and it's hard to do it at home bc my monitor is small. I'll try to do it later, sorry!

Guest turquoiseblue
Just now, Hydroblade said:

I haven't edited the page numbers either, I've been a bit busy at work and it's hard to do it at home bc my monitor is small. I'll try to do it later, sorry!

Thank you :thanks:

• 3 weeks later...