Suggestions?

9 hours ago, yuzupon said:

The bolded part. I don't really know whether it's needed or not, but perhaps worth trying?

Hey yuzupon, we think it's a good suggestion, but we're not sure about the implications of having a "drama" thread. We feel airing out frustrations and then moving on is probably healthier for everyone than to create a thread where people can stew in it for a long time. Yes there are always moments where people overreact at the same time but we'll try to do a better job of moderating and moving posts (i.e. posts that were more about US Nats and less about Yuzu) in the future.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/12/2019 at 12:04 PM, hoodie axel said:

Why can't we delete DMs off a thread? I just messaged the wrong person. They'll get an annoying unnecesary notification!

Not sure, the software we purchased for this forum makes those decisions :dpooh:

1 hour ago, hoodie axel said:

A Team France thread!

Just made one!

• 2 months later...

What if we have a section pinned to the sidebar where we can scroll down and see all the latest statuses members update in their profile? It's like having a mini twitter on planet, which I think that would be quite fun. Some people don't like to be on twitter but like its format. its a great way to see member's random/personal thoughts about something that might not be particular about an ongoing discussion from the general skating/general yuzu thread

• 1 month later...

I think it would be very helpful/comfortable to have a direct link on the main page to active competition threads like the ACI fluff now (in the header for example, where it strikes out). It's a bit tricky to find them, especially when they disappear from the latest posts.

What do you think?

1 hour ago, Henni147 said:

I think it would be very helpful/comfortable to have a direct link on the main page to active competition threads like the ACI fluff now (in the header for example, where it strikes out). It's a bit tricky to find them, especially when they disappear from the latest posts.

What do you think?

We actually used to do that and forgot about it this season... Check out the main page now. top right corner should have a list of promoted threads :)

• 1 year later...

Resurrection of this forgotten thread...

Just a simple question, nothing to hurry: There are at least three this or that threads. Is it possible to merge them? And bring a bit more system in them?

I don't have a good concept though, perhaps we could proceed the question numbers continuously and restart each month or something like that.

We're not very busy in these threads, but it's fun each time some questions are added, and I think a single thread with a clear system would be more attractive.

On 6/27/2021 at 10:11 PM, DancingFeather said:

Resurrection of this forgotten thread...

Just a simple question, nothing to hurry: There are at least three this or that threads. Is it possible to merge them? And bring a bit more system in them?

I don't have a good concept though, perhaps we could proceed the question numbers continuously and restart each month or something like that.

We're not very busy in these threads, but it's fun each time some questions are added, and I think a single thread with a clear system would be more attractive.

Hm we don’t usually organize threads by members. (It’s enough work keeping up with the threads on the “official” side of things on the forum.)

It’s 3 threads so far? What you could do is open a master thread where you quote the previous questions into the first post and declare it the main thread for this or that questions from now on :) 

• 4 months later...

Hi, I was exploring the forum and came across thread (is this the correct term to use?). I am writing in here because I receive no reply from my query. Yesterday, the idea of replacing the rocket-like icon on bottom left of our profile pic (what's the proper term for that and does it serve any purpose?) with a paper crane to show our united stand and support for Yuzu (and also for our Italian Yuzu supporters /fans on their crane folding project) came to my mind but I have no idea how to contact the administrators with my suggestion and ended up choosing an inappropriate option to do so.  Apologies for that.

On 11/14/2021 at 11:37 PM, YuzuSkating_IsTheTruth said:

Hi, I was exploring the forum and came across thread (is this the correct term to use?). I am writing in here because I receive no reply from my query. Yesterday, the idea of replacing the rocket-like icon on bottom left of our profile pic (what's the proper term for that and does it serve any purpose?) with a paper crane to show our united stand and support for Yuzu (and also for our Italian Yuzu supporters /fans on their crane folding project) came to my mind but I have no idea how to contact the administrators with my suggestion and ended up choosing an inappropriate option to do so.  Apologies for that.

What image would you like to use? I think it's possible to change that image but it would have to be for everyone, I don't think there's a way to do it only for those who opt in, I think.