Suggestions?

Yes!

Hi, quick suggestion.

Maybe competition translations should be separate from other translations, and put with where competition videos might be? Because they can come in the form of subs or text. And it's confusing to go for BESP in competition, and translations for other languages

And maybe we can continue to use our spreadsheet after it's been updated with new links to the copy we made of FF :)

Not directly related to this site but it might be a good idea to unpin most if not all the topics on the temporary forum that are not the announcement of the new site to facilitate finding that post. And if possible, make it the 'latest news' that appears on top of the forum: right now the latest news are about purple eggplants....:D

If anyone can make this place mobile friendly that would amazing! (No rush though, just setting up this site within a day should already be a world record on its own) :yee: :yee:

Not directly related to this site but it might be a good idea to unpin most if not all the topics on the temporary forum that are not the announcement of the new site to facilitate finding that post. And if possible, make it the 'latest news' that appears on top of the forum: right now the latest news are about purple eggplants....:D

Purple jiggly eggplants :cool:

Edit: Sorry guys, lol :offtopic:

Purple jiggly eggplants :cool:

Edit: Sorry guys, lol :offtopic:

We won't ban you for it :P

After opening that link I had to calm myself down for a good 5 minutes.

Seconded about mobile-friendly. Also, the banner doesn't resize on smaller windows, so it's overflowing and creating a horizontal scrollbar. I just noticed by accident because I'm using split-screen on my laptop right now. No rush, though, you guys are working so hard! :) If you guys need some extra help designing skins and stuff like that let me know, I'd love to help.

EDIT: Actually, some avatars do that too. Huh.

Seconded about mobile-friendly. Also, the banner doesn't resize on smaller windows, so it's overflowing and creating a horizontal scrollbar. I just noticed by accident because I'm using split-screen on my laptop right now. No rush, though, you guys are working so hard! :) If you guys need some extra help designing skins and stuff like that let me know, I'd love to help.

EDIT: Actually, some avatars do that too. Huh.

can you access the admin control panel at the bottom of the forum to access skins?

Ok, fixed the banner and avatars, they shouldn't overflow on small screens.

wow that was fast, thank you!!!

BTW, feel free to upload new skins.....no pressure hahah <3

No problem! Ooooh, yeah! I'll definitely have some fun with that next weekend. In fact, I'd start today, but I've been procrastinating all weekend and have hw due at midnight :smile (Yuzuru > hw any day of the week, though)