Media Day 2018

1 minute ago, robin said:

Don't jinx it, there's no reason to cry today!

I fear you might spy him in the news in the morning and a shed a tear or two (along with me). 

:) but anyway, join the vigilance. You might take a nap after the morning news is over. 

1 minute ago, OonsieHui said:

I wonder whether they even bother having any kind of formal skating sessions..... or does it become a holiday break for them?

Last year they were practicing... though it could be less serious. On the other hand, they'll know they could get caught on camera, so it's best to do one's best...

I do wonder who else will be in the afternoon practice. What Jason posted was obviously morning practice and Yuzu-free...

2 minutes ago, axelnojutsu said:

I have 日テレ on in the background as well now, working on that listening comprehension :war:

Same but all I'm doing is trying to pick up any Hanyu senshus. There were some senshus mentioned just now and my heart skipped a beat but false alarm.

1 minute ago, Fay said:

I fear you might spy him in the news in the morning and a shed a tear or two (along with me). 

:) but anyway, join the vigilance. You might take a nap after the morning news is over. 

Well, in any case I am sure they will be happy tears :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

1 minute ago, axelnojutsu said:

I hope we'll get something during ZIP!

Sukkiri is usually more likely, but I'm hoping ZIP, too... Sukkiri is too far ahead lol (which is so funny thinking that a few hours ago we were happy about next week :P)

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic