Media Day 2018

7 minutes ago, Bilge said:

Kind of off topic but who is Ted? people seem excited him doing commentary on ACI

Ted Barton, who created and supervises the JGP ISU channel + provides sensible & tactful & insightful & tireless commentary for JGP

I don't know when he has time to rest tbh, he does so much work, that man is superhuman:tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

ETA: he's from canadian fed, and maybe the schedule of canadian jgp + jgp skipping next week made it possible for him to go to ACI too. Last season there were two ladies

4 часа назад, BWOZWaltz сказал:

I'd imagine all media personnel had to sign a secrecy agreement prior to attend the media day so TCC/Yuzu side have total control of what can be asked/published/broadcasted including 4A. Having said that, I don't think Yuzu had showed full details of Otonal to all the media people there. But somehow little things we've seen so far is telling me that 4A will be debuting at some point in this season possibly either as the first or the last jump within SP.

Oh, I'm sure Yuzu is in control of what is published/broadcasted - last year's 4Lz is the great example. It's in some kind of agreement or rather he will just not invite media again that will leak any other info :winky: But I'm glad that there's no videos of 4A training rn - so Yuzu can try it when he thinks he's ready (I'm not sure if I am but who cares).

Twizzles 3A is surely a nice way to die :dbana: (though I only miss his high-kick)

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

Ted Barton, who created and supervises the JGP ISU channel + provides sensible & tactful & insightful & tireless commentary for JGP

I don't know when he has time to rest tbh, he does so much work, that man is superhuman:tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid:

ETA: he's from canadian fed, and maybe the schedule of canadian jgp + jgp skipping next week made it possible for him to go to ACI too. Last season there were two ladies

Didn't he also commentate last year's? Maybe not the seniors but I remember him commentating :confused:

29 minutes ago, moonkat said:

Buy a Lapras, which is based off the Loch Ness Monster, and was originally going to be named Ness.

131Lapras.png

large expensive official Lapras plushy

https://www.pokemoncenter-online.com/sp/?p_cd=4521329198569

Nice! These are quite large. Three or four of them on ice and Yuzu would be totally confused. :english2: 

That's for trolling your fans Yuzuru! :tumblr_inline_n2pjd8s0s21qdlkyg:

(By the way, I just finished rewatching 3 hours of CiONTU and confirmed he has been trolling us all along - and yes, I know that many realized before me. All those comments about Plushenko and Nijinski... smiles... more smiles... gigles...

Next season we will pay attention Yuzu!!!)

6 hours ago, MrPudding said:

I came for the pinky :sadPooh:

accidentally digging your finger into an ice hole gotta hurt ouch.. but that reply to nessie is :crazyshit2:

me: ughh fine yuzu I’ll prepare my soul for aci even though I’m already mentally getting ready but you just had to raise my anxiety levels whether or not you’re just joking with the interviewer 

His poor pinky!! That's gotta hurt! 

On 9/15/2018 at 6:45 AM, 4Nessie said:

Nice! These are quite large. Three or four of them on ice and Yuzu would be totally confused. :english2: 

That's for trolling your fans Yuzuru! :tumblr_inline_n2pjd8s0s21qdlkyg:

(By the way, I just finished rewatching 3 hours of CiONTU and confirmed he has been trolling us all along - and yes, I know that many realized before me. All those comments about Plushenko and Nijinski... smiles... more smiles... gigles...

Next season we will pay attention Yuzu!!!)

Believe me, every Japanese boy born in Yuzu's generation knows this. He was born during the golden age of pokemon. He likes Digimon, so my bets are he would know this pokemon. But he will be confused like "What does this random Pokemon have to do with me?":xD:

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic