Media Day 2018

9 minutes ago, Yuazz said:

Me too.. :13877886: 

Why I'm more less nervous if he does back counter 3A... :13877886: 

I'm pretty sure he's doing twizzle sandwhich backcounter 3A. His 3A's are always backcounter. In fact, I honestly can't remember his last programme with a "normal" 3A. 

39 minutes ago, turquoiseblue said:

I came for the pinky :sadPooh:

accidentally digging your finger into an ice hole gotta hurt ouch.. but that reply to nessie is :crazyshit2:

me: ughh fine yuzu I’ll prepare my soul for aci even though I’m already mentally getting ready but you just had to raise my anxiety levels whether or not you’re just joking with the interviewer 

34 minutes ago, Yuazz said:

Me too.. :13877886: 

Why I'm more less nervous if he does back counter 3A... :13877886: 

Its more like I'm not ready for that beauty in competition :drama:. His 3A in SP is the most reliable jump. Until now he only mess up his 3A SP once for the entire senior career

As for his pinky, its a bit serious since its still swollen after 1,5 month. Pray for a speedy recovery !!!!!

1 hour ago, makebelieveup said:

Im deducing that there would be no 4A in Otonal footage since the interviewer wouldnt have asked him this if he had landed it in practice on media day. BUT he could already have landed it in a secret practice :devilYuzu:

I'd imagine all media personnel had to sign a secrecy agreement prior to attend the media day so TCC/Yuzu side have total control of what can be asked/published/broadcasted including 4A. Having said that, I don't think Yuzu had showed full details of Otonal to all the media people there. But somehow little things we've seen so far is telling me that 4A will be debuting at some point in this season possibly either as the first or the last jump within SP.

The recent footages from media day showing his 3A and they are getting higher & higher. To me, I can almost see something even bigger is trying to come out from those 3As. I really believe we will see that in full view before the end of this season. 

Yuzu said 跳びます so that means he will/is going to jump (tho he didn't say "when"). Somewhere in an interview, I've seen Yuzu said more or less he believes in 言霊 (kotodama) which is a concept widely accepted within Japanese culture that when a word is come out from someone's mouth, it will become to possess a soul/spirit that can manifest certain outcomes. If your words are negative, it could manifest bad outcomes. I don't think Yuzu is believing this like a religion. The concept of 言霊 is a kind of superstition like you feel lucky or unlucky with certain things. NB Yuzu has track record of using the power of 言霊 to get good results including 2OGM. 

I'm scared and excited at the same time thinking the dawn of Nessie era is just around a corner...

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic