Media Day 2018

3 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

Speak your worst visions into the void and hope that it jinxes them.

Those furry animal costumes Javi's been such a good sport about for commercials

orange ruffly calypso anything

oversized FaOI 2018 Disney prince

anything even remotely resembling 99% of the Russian men's costumes in Plushenko's era...

generic toy soldier men's FS style (see also: Kevin Reynolds, Dmitri Aliev)

I'm just gonna hold my excitement until the day of ACI. I know my twitter timeline will explode with Yuzu's costume reveals and we will be ranting on about it for the next 24 hours they are revealed, so I am trying my best not to squeal whenever a Yuzu fan art costume pops up on my TL. 

All I know, is that Yuzu will have something fabulous planned, whether it's a tribute to Johnny and Plu, he will find ways to add himself to the costumes, meaning;

Yes it will be sparkly

Yes it will be frilly

Yes it will be colorful

But yes, it will be pretty. :pouty:

I'm waiting for him to stumble in and read all these jinx wishes as actual wishes of what his skating costume will be. Then we'll probably end up with some unitard that resembles spectre de la rose,  that resembles Nemesis outfit cut and lines, with the white part having a weird zebra or cow print pattern.  (No Yuzu, please don't do this)

2 hours ago, Xen said:

I'm waiting for him to stumble in and read all these jinx wishes as actual wishes of what his skating costume will be. Then we'll probably end up with some unitard that resembles spectre de la rose,  that resembles Nemesis outfit cut and lines, with the white part having a weird zebra or cow print pattern.  (No Yuzu, please don't do this)

Oh God no. No offense, but the whole Patrick Chan styled simple costumes that try not to appear too feminine are nicknamed "Uniqlo Heat Tech Sweaters" in Japanese forums lol. 

I think Nathan's costumes are also very, very simple. Almost too simple I can't distinguish it apart from normal training wear sometimes. 

I'm sure Yuzu will wear something very dashing and eye catching, like his usual self. 

The question here is, to what level of Lady Gaga he will go up to this season.

The Johnny Weir Extreme or the Average Hanyu level? :darklordyuzu:

4 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

Oh God no. No offense, but the whole Patrick Chan styled simple costumes that try not to appear too feminine are nicknamed "Uniqlo Heat Tech Sweaters" in Japanese forums lol. 

I think Nathan's costumes are also very, very simple. Almost too simple I can't distinguish it apart from normal training wear sometimes. 

I'm sure Yuzu will wear something very dashing and eye catching, like his usual self. 

The question here is, to what level of Lady Gaga he will go up to this season.

The Johnny Weir Extreme or the Average Hanyu level? :darklordyuzu:

Average Hanyu level.

In China FS fandom, we also nickname Patrick Chan's costumes "Thermal underwear (long underwear) getup."

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic