Media Day 2018

43 minutes ago, vanadiezz said:

Yuzu, please don't be your usual extraTM and wear a Nijinsky-inspired costume. Stay black please. :sadPooh: 

remember the Gundam-inspired Dory?:tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

more seriously, as this program is mostly a tribute to his own origins first and to those who inspired him 2nd, I think we're relatively safe:tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

it wil still be a Yuzu costume, so the only thing we know for sure is that it will be very sparkly:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

I hope it will show off his beautiful lines tho

2 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

more seriously, as this program is mostly a tribute to his own origins first and to those who inspired him 2nd, I think we're relatively safe:tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

it wil still be a Yuzu costume, so the only thing we know for sure is that it will be very sparkly:tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

Dory is still fresh in my memory. :59227c768286a__s:

Out of all the costume sketch posted here, my most favorite is the one by runrun. It is so understated and elegant. :10636614:

I'll be at Helsinki so part of me doesn't want to see the full programmes till then so I can love it live ....  but the other part of me is desperate to see both programmes and costumes so wants to sneak a peak at the Autumn Classic (I'm sure temptation will be too much).  Origin looks fabulous so far and I'm not worried re the SP as Johnny Weir performed some stunning moves.

12 minutes ago, LadyLou said:

I hope it will show off his beautiful lines tho

His own origins? You mean that cowboy outfit?

I can't stop watching the bits we got of the programs... they really look amazing and super challenging. I know it's a repetitive things to say but I can't think of anyone else who has such a mastery of both the technical and the artistic side while always upgrading the difficulty. I'm so excited!

8 hours ago, PapiandPooh422 said:

This might help. Though it does give me the creeps... 

These are just pictures compiled and set into motion. It is said that Nijinsky's manager does not let anyone film him while dancing because it will not completely capture his genius. That's why this is all what we got. (I kinda' did some research when Yuzu dropped the bomb last week. :68468287:)

I haven't noticed the pose, unfortunately, but wow, watching this was quite an experience.  The girl coming out of the well has nothing on those doll-like girls atvaround 9 minutes.

That aside, I thought there was supposed to be something about Yuzu on some FS programme today? Was there nothing?

8 hours ago, Louitunes said:

I'll be at Helsinki so part of me doesn't want to see the full programmes till then so I can love it live ....  but the other part of me is desperate to see both programmes and costumes so wants to sneak a peak at the Autumn Classic (I'm sure temptation will be too much).  Origin looks fabulous so far and I'm not worried re the SP as Johnny Weir performed some stunning moves.

I'm with you girl.....will i or won't i look......I'll be the one crying the whole way through Helsinki :sorrow:

35 minutes ago, Moria Polonius said:

I haven't noticed the pose, unfortunately, but wow, watching this was quite an experience.  The girl coming out of the well has nothing on those doll-like girls atvaround 9 minutes.

That's like so terrifying and I've only seen 30 seconds of it. I won't sleep if I see the whole video. 

In the meantime... the more I listen to Otonal, the more I love it. It is such a characteristic song, I cannot wait for Yuzuru to make it completely his, to give it his nuances and his wild, passionate character to it. I think that Nijinski will make me scream a lot, but Otonal might make me cry a lot. 

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic