Media Day 2018

8 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Ah goodness when I remember the discussions over that one.

It's amazing! But I can't see anything. It's amazing! But we can't see anything! Back and forth, back and forth .... until PPOS happened. 

I remember someone said this when he changed his SP costume: “OH, finally Hanyu gets his body back.”

@holina Its gonna be fun and stress at the same time. I hope you can enjoy it ^^

8 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Ah goodness when I remember the discussions over that one.

It's amazing! But I can't see anything. It's amazing! But we can't see anything! Back and forth, back and forth .... until PPOS happened. 

Oh dear my jaw dropped after he take off his *white* jacket. And later there's a tweet " First 4lo in history landed by a ghost".  Such an experience  :laughing:. Yuzuru's costume reveal is one of my favourite moment in FS for sure :rock:

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

I was really hoping that superstitious( is that the right word) reset itself after the Olympics :13877886: 

It is actually pretty scary if the superstition continues to happen.. what it will lead to...

but we have to admit he is a superstitious boy... wait... I should say he is superstition...:1:

23 minutes ago, Katt said:

@holina Its gonna be fun and stress at the same time. I hope you can enjoy it ^^

Oh dear my jaw dropped after he take off his *white* jacket. And later there's a tweet " First 4lo in history landed by a ghost".  Such an experience  :laughing:. Yuzuru's costume reveal is one of my favourite moment in FS for sure :rock:

ahahaha its gold ahh now i'm sad i missed such great times but to think about it its gonna be my first costume reveal!! in 2016-2017 i became a fan little after the beginning and i wasn't aware of many things and next season is chopin and seimei so it doesnt count i'm so excited^^

12 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Love it - hope it’s not too much but it looks fabulous - if he manages to skate it clean at some point we might have another H&L moment.

I think it will be even better than H&L! Because every record is better than the former one. He always does better than the past. And to think that this 'better' could come in 12 days... 

:pancake:

Origin looks stunning. It's packed full and the difficulty is a little terrifying, which is giving me dangerous LGC vibes (especially if we factor in our buddy 4A...), but I trust him to know his own stamina by now and know what he's capable of.

But where :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg: is :tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg: Otoñal? :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg:

1 hour ago, fyere0 said:

Origin looks stunning. It's packed full and the difficulty is a little terrifying, which is giving me dangerous LGC vibes (especially if we factor in our buddy 4A...), but I trust him to know his own stamina by now and know what he's capable of.

Also Shae (along with Jeff the best choreographers going now, and they both have worked with him so long, they know better than we would what he is capable of and where his few weaknesses lie) will, I am sure, have carefully taken that into account....

He's clearly putting heart and soul into it, which is going to make it breathtaking to watch, especially live. 

ACI - first look....

Helsinki - always a good place for him...

Russia - a surely proud Plushy (someone said he'd be there?) and the Russian audience...

I really don't know which of you people I envy most!!!

Ahhh the full clip from earlier I just LOVE it, I could watch him practice all day :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Also the black lace costume concept, don't you think the audience would be in danger of passing out before the skating begins if he wears that? Perhaps he will spare us so we can be conscious during the program... Yuzu, please don't spare us. 

• Hydroblade unfeatured and unpinned this topic